Unleeshed 14U - Practices are starting soon at High School Softball field BUNA

][move][color=red][size=18pt]Unleeshed 14U -Practices are starting soon at High School Softball field BUNA[/size][/color][/move][
Please text me if you know you are attending:

We will be holding tryouts near the end of November --- weather pending to replace players moving into High School play in the spring (2 roster spots) and to reinforce or upgrade spring roster....total of 3-4 roster spots.  Fall has been a success for us, holding it together with so many conflicting sport schedules.  Especially starting the team from scratch August 1 this year.  We still have 2 tournaments left and it appears the Fall has definitely served its purpose.

Moving forward to the spring however, we are wanting to add to the 5-6 girls that desire Softball to be their main priority in the Spring. We have two steadily improving and competitive pitchers as well as other beginning pitchers on board.  We are steady behind the plate with 2-3 girls capable of handling the task.  No positions are final by any means but we definitely have an athletic and stable core set of girls.  We are not for everybody, as we have had some girls come and go that we were not the best fit for, probably some that will be great players on other teams.  It is important to find a good fit for the player.....ie coaching style, price of participation, convenience to parents, fit for girl amongst the other girls, and obviously the competitiveness of the team.

We will be having a tryout in November for those girls wanting to find a fit NOW! and probably 1-2 more in the very early spring.  We plan on carrying out a winter workout schedule with at least hitting once a week and girls continuing pitching practice.  If you are interested and want to be kept up to date on Tryouts please text me your info and daughters name and birth year.

It is our hope to be a full roster of '98 birthdays, but accept the fact we may have to have 1-3 '97's to maintain a competitive presence.  We are at the stage where the girls need to decide and understand you only get what you put into it, and even then, it might not be what you are hoping for.  I am heading towards raising the standard of commitment so that the 5-6 that are on board already with that plan, can begin finding taller mountains to tackle. 

If this seems like a fit for you, or you want more info concerning tryouts please text me Shelby Palmer @ 409-782-9876 or email me at [email][email protected][/email] 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
We are starting our outdoor practices soon and won't be doing another whole day tryouts but welcome girls to come to practice if they are still looking.  I would like to have 1 or 2 more to complete roster, and would consider playing some on a fill-in basis.  My goal is to have 12 solid roster players and a few fill-ins available.  Please text me @ 409-782-9876 if you would like to come to our practice and or schedule a one on one tryout. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder