**KIRBYVILLE @ CENTER**

Can Kirbyville pull it off...??  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Can Kirbyville pull it off...??

• CENTER
    • Kirbyville

This Eagle team has given me reason to increase my blood pressure medication! Young with talent, but commit inexperienced dumb mistakes at times and we go from flying high to a collective sigh in the stands. But that is what makes high school football so much fun to watch! And the tradition continues, 18 straight years in the playoffs! I hope to be able to see the Kats play in the playoffs. Go take care of business in Center!

[quote name="HubTx" post="1098862" timestamp="1319901194"]
Jasper vs. Chapel Hill is already set for 17-3A and 18-3A, so this is for playoff seeding essentially....

Rusk will be the top seed in 17-3A DII, Athens should be the second seed....

I think Kirbyville will get the win and move on!!!
[/quote]

Kirbyville needs this win...lol.. ;D

I had a good talk with Lil Will and A.D. this weekend and I have to say they made me proud to be a Kville fan. I asked them about how the felt the team was comming together (being the veteran players. They both agreed that as good as the teams of the past few years have been they never came together as a team to the point this one has. They are communicating and expecting more from each other. When others would hang their heads they have stayed after it. You cant ask much more than that.

I hope Center makes the same mistake of getting #33 wound up this week!

[quote name="kville68" post="1101011" timestamp="1320095183"]
I had a good talk with Lil Will and A.D. this weekend and I have to say they made me proud to be a Kville fan. I asked them about how the felt the team was comming together (being the veteran players. They both agreed that as good as the teams of the past few years have been they never came together as a team to the point this one has. They are communicating and expecting more from each other. When others would hang their heads they have stayed after it. You cant ask much more than that.

I hope Center makes the same mistake of getting #33 wound up this week!
[/quote]

Good post 68...And I have to admit I'm quietly proud myself... :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83