C.E. King @ Dayton predictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="liltex" post="1101335" timestamp="1320152048"]
Same skill players hung 58 last year w/reserves punching a cpl long tds in=ejections ;D
[/quote]

Had a D forcing alot of 3 n outs givind da O plenty of chaces to score.  ;) With that being said DA BRONX will only put up 57 this yr  ;D

Expect to hear M.Chambers getting alot of playtime @qb.I was thinking of a new play of sorts w/Chambers in da shotgun,Herrera on the left side for the power sweep right,except he stops short of scrimm.line to launch a pass between #20 or #9 routes.Get well Jak 8)

Hey guys don't tell Octfeb that i'm in here! I think she is stalking me now ;D Every thread I post on BAM she is there :o I'm thinking she must have given up on Dayton, so I 'll hide in here 8) I guess this is what happens when you become a champion you get groupies :P

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1101762" timestamp="1320172311"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=90626.msg1101746#msg1101746 date=1320171593]
She's a 10 so I doubt that.
[/quote]

If she is a 10 in Dayton then that will put her at a 4 in BH 8)
[/quote]10 or 4 at least i am even... and not odd.  ;D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1101860" timestamp="1320181042"]
Bhfan say what you want about our football but talking about our women is were you crossed the line. I have never seen a 4 in dayton that would be like seeing a bh woman with a job. Keep talking like that and tyrone is going to cut momma off.
[/quote]

I dont know I always seem to go to bed at 2 with a 10 and wake up at 10 with a 2  no matter what town I'm in  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1102003" timestamp="1320196362"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90626.msg1101860#msg1101860 date=1320181042]
Bhfan say what you want about our football but talking about our women is were you crossed the line. I have never seen a 4 in dayton that would be like seeing a bh woman with a job. Keep talking like that and tyrone is going to cut momma off.
[/quote]

[b]I dont know I always seem to go to bed at 2 with a 10 and wake up at 10 with a 2  no matter what town I'm in[/b]  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

DUDE!  Lay off what ever liquid concoction you're consuming!!  LOL

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1101860" timestamp="1320181042"]
Bhfan say what you want about our football but talking about our women is were you crossed the line. [size=18pt][b]I have never seen a 4 in dayton [/b][/size] that would be like seeing a bh woman with a job. Keep talking like that and tyrone is going to cut momma off.
[/quote]

I have seen a lot of 2's and 3's.  If in doubt, just go to Thriftees and look around.  Then again, I try to avert my eyes from such things.

I'll ask uncle Jack Schitt,only son of Awh Schitt & Oh Schitt.Awh Schitt the fertilizer founder married Oh Schitt,owner of Kneedeep Schitt Inn.Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt & had 6 kids.Holy Schitt,passed soon after birth.Next came twin sons Deep Schitt/Dip Schitt,2 girls Fulla Schitt & Giva Schitt & 1 more son,Bull Schitt.Deep Schitt married Lotta Schitt & had 1 son,Chicken Schitt.Fulla Schitt & Giva Schitt married the twin Happens bros.& had 3 sons Dawg Schitt,Byrd Schitt,&Horace Schitt.Bull Schitt just married Pisa Schitt and expecting a son Baby Schitt.Now you know my kinfolks from BH/Old River ;D ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1102900" timestamp="1320281444"]
I'll ask uncle Jack Schitt,only son of Awh Schitt & Oh Schitt.Awh Schitt the fertilizer founder married Oh Schitt,owner of Kneedeep Schitt Inn.Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt & had 6 kids.Holy Schitt,passed soon after birth.Next came twin sons Deep Schitt/Dip Schitt,2 girls Fulla Schitt & Giva Schitt & 1 more son,Bull Schitt.Deep Schitt married Lotta Schitt & had 1 son,Chicken Schitt.Fulla Schitt & Giva Schitt married the twin Happens bros.& had 3 sons Dawg Schitt,Byrd Schitt,&Horace Schitt.Bull Schitt just married Pisa Schitt and expecting a son Baby Schitt.Now you know my kinfolks from BH/Old River ;D ;D
[/quote] OMGOSH! That is some funny stuff

[quote name="liltex" post="1102900" timestamp="1320281444"]
[/quote]LOLOLOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1104083" timestamp="1320416342"]
Hoping for a big win tonight.  I would like to see this team build some confidence and get this stampede rolling.
[/quote]

[size=24pt][b][color=red][i]AMEN!!![/i][/color][/b][/size]

[move][b][i][size=36pt][color=purple]LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!!!!![/color][/size][/i][/b][/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics