C.E. King @ Dayton predictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="liltex" post="1101335" timestamp="1320152048"]
Same skill players hung 58 last year w/reserves punching a cpl long tds in=ejections ;D
[/quote]

Had a D forcing alot of 3 n outs givind da O plenty of chaces to score.  ;) With that being said DA BRONX will only put up 57 this yr  ;D

Expect to hear M.Chambers getting alot of playtime @qb.I was thinking of a new play of sorts w/Chambers in da shotgun,Herrera on the left side for the power sweep right,except he stops short of scrimm.line to launch a pass between #20 or #9 routes.Get well Jak 8)

Hey guys don't tell Octfeb that i'm in here! I think she is stalking me now ;D Every thread I post on BAM she is there :o I'm thinking she must have given up on Dayton, so I 'll hide in here 8) I guess this is what happens when you become a champion you get groupies :P

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1101762" timestamp="1320172311"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=90626.msg1101746#msg1101746 date=1320171593]
She's a 10 so I doubt that.
[/quote]

If she is a 10 in Dayton then that will put her at a 4 in BH 8)
[/quote]10 or 4 at least i am even... and not odd.  ;D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1101860" timestamp="1320181042"]
Bhfan say what you want about our football but talking about our women is were you crossed the line. I have never seen a 4 in dayton that would be like seeing a bh woman with a job. Keep talking like that and tyrone is going to cut momma off.
[/quote]

I dont know I always seem to go to bed at 2 with a 10 and wake up at 10 with a 2  no matter what town I'm in  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1102003" timestamp="1320196362"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90626.msg1101860#msg1101860 date=1320181042]
Bhfan say what you want about our football but talking about our women is were you crossed the line. I have never seen a 4 in dayton that would be like seeing a bh woman with a job. Keep talking like that and tyrone is going to cut momma off.
[/quote]

[b]I dont know I always seem to go to bed at 2 with a 10 and wake up at 10 with a 2  no matter what town I'm in[/b]  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

DUDE!  Lay off what ever liquid concoction you're consuming!!  LOL

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1101860" timestamp="1320181042"]
Bhfan say what you want about our football but talking about our women is were you crossed the line. [size=18pt][b]I have never seen a 4 in dayton [/b][/size] that would be like seeing a bh woman with a job. Keep talking like that and tyrone is going to cut momma off.
[/quote]

I have seen a lot of 2's and 3's.  If in doubt, just go to Thriftees and look around.  Then again, I try to avert my eyes from such things.

I'll ask uncle Jack Schitt,only son of Awh Schitt & Oh Schitt.Awh Schitt the fertilizer founder married Oh Schitt,owner of Kneedeep Schitt Inn.Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt & had 6 kids.Holy Schitt,passed soon after birth.Next came twin sons Deep Schitt/Dip Schitt,2 girls Fulla Schitt & Giva Schitt & 1 more son,Bull Schitt.Deep Schitt married Lotta Schitt & had 1 son,Chicken Schitt.Fulla Schitt & Giva Schitt married the twin Happens bros.& had 3 sons Dawg Schitt,Byrd Schitt,&Horace Schitt.Bull Schitt just married Pisa Schitt and expecting a son Baby Schitt.Now you know my kinfolks from BH/Old River ;D ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1102900" timestamp="1320281444"]
I'll ask uncle Jack Schitt,only son of Awh Schitt & Oh Schitt.Awh Schitt the fertilizer founder married Oh Schitt,owner of Kneedeep Schitt Inn.Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt & had 6 kids.Holy Schitt,passed soon after birth.Next came twin sons Deep Schitt/Dip Schitt,2 girls Fulla Schitt & Giva Schitt & 1 more son,Bull Schitt.Deep Schitt married Lotta Schitt & had 1 son,Chicken Schitt.Fulla Schitt & Giva Schitt married the twin Happens bros.& had 3 sons Dawg Schitt,Byrd Schitt,&Horace Schitt.Bull Schitt just married Pisa Schitt and expecting a son Baby Schitt.Now you know my kinfolks from BH/Old River ;D ;D
[/quote] OMGOSH! That is some funny stuff

[quote name="liltex" post="1102900" timestamp="1320281444"]
[/quote]LOLOLOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1104083" timestamp="1320416342"]
Hoping for a big win tonight.  I would like to see this team build some confidence and get this stampede rolling.
[/quote]

[size=24pt][b][color=red][i]AMEN!!![/i][/color][/b][/size]

[move][b][i][size=36pt][color=purple]LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!!!!![/color][/size][/i][/b][/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami