West Brook vs. Houston Cy Falls Predictions?

KFDM COOP

DATE SCHEDULE LEAGUE GAME RESULT

Cypress Falls Results

Sep. 1, 2006 BRYAN1 NO L 20-26

Sep. 8, 2006 AT SPRING WESTFIELD NO L 6-13

Sep. 15, 2006 AT KATY TAYLOR NO W 44-23

Sep. 30, 2006 AT CYPRESS CREEK2 YES W 49-30

Oct. 7, 2006 CYPRESS RIDGE3 YES W 34-33

Oct. 13, 2006 AT HOUSTON STRAKE JESUIT YES W 42-7

Oct. 20, 2006 CYPRESS FAIRBANKS4 YES W 22-21

Oct. 27, 2006 AT LANGHAM CREEK5 YES W 35-16

Nov. 4, 2006 AT JERSEY VILLAGE6 YES L 14-17

Nov. 10, 2006 CYPRESS SPRINGS7 YES W 30-13

Nov. 18, 2006 AT ALIEF TAYLOR NO W 47-28

Nov. 25, 2006 AT HOUSTON STRATFORD NO W 34-33

1 at Pridgeon

well, cy-falls appears to be team that throws the ball pretty well. defending the pass has been one of WB's weaknesses this year. however, the defense is DEFINITELY playing better than it was two weeks ago. i guess i would have to give the edge to WB, If the defense continues to improve! :D also, i'm not sure the golden eagles have seen an ofensive spread like WB's, which should be an advantage. i think the Brook will win....er, hope they win! :P

Guest coachhooker

since i am from the houston area let me tell you that cy falls has always been a good program but struggle in this round but they might have a team this year to get out of the third round. from what my old coaches at my high school told me they are very physical this year and has a great D which in the pass they have not had a good D. good luck to both schools. does anyone know where the game will be and what day?

looks like it will probably be the toughest team the Bruins will have faced. their offense is much like WB's(2532 yards rushing, 2073 yards passing, for 4605 yards on the season-383.8 yards per game). WB's offense has sputtered at times but is the current offensive leader in the greater houston area of teams that are still playing, (3234 yards rushing, 1661 yards passing, for 4895 total yards on the season-407.9 yards per game). i guess it's going to come down to who's defense is better up to the task....i hope the Brook D is up to it! I have to wonder how well Cy-Falls defends the run? 'cause that's what they're gonna see from us! :D

just thought most folks might be interested to know that our friends over in cypress, tx don't think much of our bruins.....i read on a texasprepxtra.com chat board that they're already looking to a regional final game against katy. apparently they think WB does'nt have much for them to be worried about! hhhhhmmmmmm :twisted:

Even though it was early in the season' date=' the score between Cy Falls and Westfield is scary. That's the same team that smoked WB early in the season. Proud 92' grad of WB converted to NDN, GO BROOK![/quote']please, keep this in mind.....1)the 35-0 score in that game does not indicate how close the game really was. 2) it was a preseason game that i think the coaches and players were probably expecting to not win. 3) that game was played without QB Joe Chaisson. This is a much better team under much different circumstances. I think the outcome might suprise some folks. What does WB have to lose? Most folks in the Houston area have already counted WB out!

Guest WeedBegone

It almost seems unfair that we have not had much time to savor such a great victory over FB Marshall. it was one of the best balance attacks we have seen this season. Well thats life in the play offs.

If the paper was correct in saying that 11 has not thrown passes in practice until last week, then this is very encouraging. If the timing continous to get better and the arm is getting stronger, then throw away the scout repoirt on the Bruins and plan on playing straight up honest defense and still budget some points. The have so many weapons in their arsenol and they will be explosive. Additionally, the defense has shown much improvement and 10 and 55 will be even stronger. i am seeing some improvement in theie depth also. The confidence they were lacking at end of season has had some time to recover.

By the way, if you have not figured it out---i am going to be pulling for the Bruins. I expect it to be close but a victory is attainable.

Where are you Big Ham --- I know you have been away. Whats your perspective? Dont keep us hangin---

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83