Coach Mark Foreman @WO-S

skipper

I don't blame coach Foreman cause it doesn't seem like Hooks was gonna give him his Oc job back...he is too busy trying to make his Brother-in-law into a coach. Coach Foreman, the best Oc Wo-s has ever had, along with Barry Norton. I wish Barry could come back, but I don't think he would make that stupid move . He's having too much success at Texas High.

I'm with you, WOS95. I have never known Coach Foreman to be anywhere except on the defensive side of coaching. No doubt he helped with offense but the list of OCs you had seems to be complete. One observation I had at Friday's game was that the officiating crew was very effecient at getting the ball set for play very quickly, thus the 25 sec. clock seemed to be getting low on time more quickly. I have noticed the officials in our area seem to see that everyone is ready before starting the 25 second clock. Might be one reason our games seem to run past 10pm every Friday. The WOS coaches do a good job year in and out. I am sure that with hindsight they would change a few calls as well, but that is true for the losing team every game. Great season WOS.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont