Evadale vs Cypress Christian

The Rebels lost a big senior class that was responsible for a run to the regional semi finals, but this years team is talented too. The Rebels have a 23 game home winning streak that this years senior class wants to keep going. They are beginning to click offensively with RB Kip Rawls needing 75 yards to reach 1000 for the season. The defense has scored three TD's in the last three games. The kicking situation has been worked out on kick offs and extra points. The return game produced its first TD last week.

I saw some film of Cypress yesterday and they have some gifted athletes. #2 is as fast as any back the Rebels have faced this year and #23 the RB has great balance, he just does not go down. Last years game was the only loss that the Rebels had in the regular season so that does not sit well here in Rebel Land I can assure you.

So back to the question, "will it be a good game like last year's?" I for one believe that it will be!

To all the fans from Cypress there is one thing I can assure you. The traffic getting to The Battlefield will be much nicer than our getting to your place. So enjoy you ride in the country and I hope as many of you as possible come out to see the game, support your team and enjoy some football here in Evadale.

See you Friday night!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami