Who wins between Lovelady Lions & West Sabine Tigers  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins between Lovelady Lions & West Sabine Tigers

• Lovelady by 2 or more TD's
    • Lovelady by 1 TD or less
    • West Sabine by 1 TD or less
    • West Sabine by 2 or more TD's

Guest wssgrad
This game is going to be interesting!! I just don't know how this one will turn out. I know everybody thinks LL is going to win easy, but I think it's going to be a good game down to the wire.....we'll see.

[quote name="wssgrad" post="1087640" timestamp="1319039872"]
This game is going to be interesting!! I just don't know how this one will turn out. I know everybody thinks LL is going to win easy, but I think it's going to be a good game down to the wire.....we'll see.
[/quote]

The Tigers will have to play a very clean, mistake free game to compete with the Lions.  Also, if you get to see any film you'll know what I'm fixing to say.  You will have to get on #28 quickly, if he gets any open field, he's like a deer.  Never seen a high school player jump over as many people as at our game.  Also, you gotta keep QB #5 contained, tall & very fast.  Pound the rock and have clock control.

Now for the Lions to win.  Utilize all the weapons you have, great mix of runners & receivers.  Gang tackle #32, he's a huge RB.  He carried 4 of our guys into the endzone.  The Tigers QB #5 is like a Vick or Young in college, very athletic & fast, but make him beat you with his arm, because his feet will tear you up.  Receivers are deceptively fast, they'll burn you if your not carefull.

Good luck to both teams, I hope you both come out injury free.  If my Oilers were'nt playing, I'd consider driving up for this one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476