Toups Graphics RESULTS WK 8

Week 8 kicks off Thursday in Baytown.  Some of these high school athletes only have three more games under the Friday Night Lights.  Win or lose GO OUT AND SUPPORT THEM!

The previews are at...
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

On another note...
Just looking at the playoff brackets...
With exception of Barbers Hill (who in all likely hood gets Brenham in round II).
The route to quarterfinals goes through 24-4A.
Pearland Dawson (Nederland's likely round three opponent), Manvel (looks like they will get the winner of Livingston and Dayton (if the Broncos can win one more time)), and Lamarque (probably paired up against Brenham or the Eagles if they can pull off the upset).
That is really a power house district, last year all four teams went to quarter finals.  Friendswood is really down this year...
Was looking at the chron for the possible fourth place team and the student count, but can't find it anywheres (talking about the student count).  This really impacts how I do my power rankings.  Any one know who is likely the 4th place finisher in 24-4A is, and how they will finish in regards to who is division I and who is division II?  Would be nice if someone could reply back and give their opinions on how this district finishes out.

Also...
Would appreciate it if any of you see any errors on my page, please post an edit.  I must be getting a small fan base.  Getting over 3000 hits now on Friday's and Saturday's.  Enjoy the reading and once again, GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE KIDS PLAYING FOR THEIR COMMUNITIES THIS WEEKEND!!!

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1088511" timestamp="1319139679"]
[b]I have a feeling I now know who owned that 2000 lbs of hippie-bush in Liberty County the DEA found yesterday. [/b]  ;D ;D ;D

At least your consistent, bash BH when we lose and when we are undefeated.  Did they refect your application that many times?  ;D
[/quote] well that is why you are known as the smokin baby... because of your age they released you to your guardians. Have to say, planting it in Liberty County was pretty clever on your part...

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1088543" timestamp="1319142477"]
He is saying nederland and livingston have the easiest first round games kind of harf to argue that bh
[/quote]
Correct!  Right now Dayton is not playing that good.  If you were Livingston and BH, would you rather play Dayton or PN-G.  PN-G is the harder match up.  Plus, even if BH wins against PN-G (which right now I think they will), they face Brenham in round 2, according to the state rankings Brenham is the #1 team in the Houston Region.  BH should go 11 and 0 (very impressive), but they face an uphill battle against Brenham.  Nederland will probably hit the brick wall in round 3 when they face Dawson (the likely #2 team in the Houston Region).  The winner of the Dayton vs Livingston should be favored in the round 2 game.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1088600" timestamp="1319145935"]
Bh still has their 2 toughest district opponents coming up they should be worried about wrapping up district.
[/quote]

Yep, neither game is a cake walk.  Boat Crosby and GCM are playing much better now than earlier in the year.

Way to go Ozen!!!  Wasn't able to update my power rankings this morning (got to teach Romans 9, 10, and 11 in Sunday School).  I have updated the site to include the 29 to 28 Ozen victory over Livingston.  This afternoon I will crunch the math and redo the Power Rankings.  #1 Livingston is going to free fall big time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124