Anahuac vs Kountze Predictions?

et531303

[quote name="utfan06" post="1066468" timestamp="1317040478"]
I'm goin for Kountze and hope for the best... unless our line actually plays aggressive and utilizes their size and the D remembers how to tackle then it could get bad
[/quote]

Hope and chane. Where have we heard that before? Anahuac Big! ;D

[quote name="pine island" post="1066687" timestamp="1317057554"]
How many points do we need to put on the board to satisfy folks the o-line is blocking, I think some different personall on defense and you might see the difference we saw last friday night it was just a little to late.
[/quote]

Did u go to the west hardin game?? U can't tell me they shouldn't have manhandled the d line.. those games we put up so many points were WEAK teams.. yes Hardin is weak.. no dis respect to those teams but you should expect to win easy against hull and Tarkington and hardin... even west hardin isn't even a good team yes they are decent but in all honesty we haven't played a team close to Anahuac s level .. or newton...Buna.. or EC.. we are about to find out how bad kountze wants it.

Did u go to the west hardin game?? U can't tell me they shouldn't have manhandled the d line.. those games we put up so many points were WEAK teams.. yes Hardin is weak.. no dis respect to those teams but you should expect to win easy against hull and Tarkington and hardin... even west hardin isn't even a good team yes they are decent but in all honesty we haven't played a team close to Anahuac s level .. or newton...Buna.. or EC.. we are about to find out how bad kountze wants it.

That is one of the smartest things you have ever posted on this board, UT Fan!!!

I was at game also no pressure at all on hardin had a couple of guys doing what they could but it wasn't near enough...I say play calling needs some serious consideration ...pass game was working with the tall kid? Name but ktz just stop to early with him and went back to running with a few min left on clock,again kountze I know y'all have it let's use it.go lions.

[quote name="Numberoneonly" post="1066992" timestamp="1317079284"]
I was at game also no pressure at all on hardin had a couple of guys doing what they could but it wasn't near enough...I say play calling needs some serious consideration ...pass game was working with the tall kid? Name but ktz just stop to early with him and went back to running with a few min left on clock,again kountze I know y'all have it let's use it.go lions.
[/quote]why talk the tall kid into playing and taking a chance of ruining his baseball career if they are not even going to throw the ball to him....use the all of the tallent not just some of it!

[quote name="Backwoods" post="1067913" timestamp="1317166428"]
[quote author=APanthers link=topic=88863.msg1067846#msg1067846 date=1317159768]
Im thinking that the game in East Chambers is going to be a better game to watch but i dont know which one to go watch.
[/quote] 

Go to the one in Kountze. You won't get as upset. You'll be able to sleep better. ;D
[/quote] I wont loose any sleep either way if E.C wins now you might have a long ride home

I didnt know that was Colby price...till later receiving,looked good when he was thrown the ball which was very few times..hope we get some players back from past injuries and make a ball game against a tough team.also kountze has a second string QB that seems to be more aggressive and less gun shy..can y'all tell me why he's not utilized more??

Geez, where have I been!!!  Move up to North Dakota 6wks ago and just found out about Albritton being out for the season!  Per the topic, AP still wins this game, but wow.... how unfortunate for Justin and how fortunate for the rest of the district. 

Guess I need to pay more attention, just too far away.  In any case, Go Panthers!

Anahuac - 48
Kountze - 20

Kountze took one on the chin last Friday losing to a suprise Hardin ballclub.  Anahuac, lost several key players already in this young season, but keep on truckin'.  Kountze can step it up and make a game out of it, but AP has speed that ran at state meet last year.  Hard to compete with that.  Good luck to both teams. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder