Jasper vs West Orange Stark Week 3 pictures

[quote name="SportsPhotographer" post="1059650" timestamp="1316319557"]
Pictures from the game.  http://jrdunnphotography.smugmug.com/Other/Jasper-vs-West-Orange-Stark/19078192_VVc4jk#1484226054_ZX78TrR
[/quote]

You take great pictures. You have one of my son at the WOS- Jasper middle school game and I would like to buy a copy. My name is Tony Dallas. The picture is #38 of the middle school pictures. Please let me know.

Thanks Tony. That's the beauty of that site and why I moved my pictures there. Find the picture you like and you can buy it from there. There should be a button that says buy somewhere on the top of the picture. I had tried doing it where people would just tell me what they wanted. That was a big fail because I am always somewhere shooting a game. This site has made it easier, so try it again and let me know if you need help with it.

[quote name="SportsPhotographer" post="1060373" timestamp="1316403873"]
Thanks Tony. That's the beauty of that site and why I moved my pictures there. Find the picture you like and you can buy it from there. There should be a button that says buy somewhere on the top of the picture. I had tried doing it where people would just tell me what they wanted. That was a big fail because I am always somewhere shooting a game. This site has made it easier, so try it again and let me know if you need help with it.
[/quote]

I used the site to purchase a couple of pictures and it was very user friendly. Sorry I didn't buy enough for you to retire but I do want to thank you for the pics and the website. The prices were very reasonable also. I'm not aware of us (WOS) having anything like that and I'm not much of a photographer. Thanks for the service you provide. The people of Jasper are lucky to have you. By the way the picture I bought was one at the middle school game where my son (#11 7 A team) was getting creamed. However, he did at least get rid of the ball before he got sacked.

Thanks again

Tony Dallas

Thanks Tony for the kind words and for purchasng those pics. I shoot for the paper but also like to post what I get so the kids can use them for Facebook. That is just a sideline thing I have going but it is growing.  I used to just shoot Jasper and would get what I call Jasper pictures. Where the main subject is a Jasper player. But after the game between Jasper and West Orange last year I changed the way I shoot a game and try to shoot both schools. It's extra practice and has made me get better. I was in middle school the first time our schoools played each other and it is always a good game. Best of luck to you all the rest of the year, your team should go far.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami