Sep. 30, 2006 FORT BEND WILLOWRIDGE YES W 25-17

Oct. 6, 2006 AT FORT BEND BUSH YES L 28-31

Oct. 14, 2006 FORT BEND CLEMENTS YES L 22-23

Oct. 21, 2006 AT FORT BEND AUSTIN YES W 31-0

Oct. 28, 2006 FORT BEND HIGHTOWER YES W 28-20

Nov. 3, 2006 AT FORT BEND ELKINS YES W 40-35

Nov. 10, 2006 FORT BEND KEMPNER YES W 14-0

Nov. 17, 2006 GALVESTON BALL NO W 33-27

well, it totally depends on which WB team shows up... if the team that played the last two weeks prior to playoffs shows up, WB is in trouble. if the team that played the first 7 weeks of the season shows up, FB Marshall is gonna have a long game ahead of them. The team that showed up in the second half today against Memorial, is gonna be hard to beat. If the right team shows up the next two weeks, it would not suprise me, or anybody, to see them in the regional finals against Katy. The question is, which team will it be? Go BROOK!

well' date=' it totally depends on which WB team shows up... if the team that played the last two weeks prior to playoffs shows up, WB is in trouble. if the team that played the first 7 weeks of the season shows up, FB Marshall is gonna have a long game ahead of them. The team that showed up in the second half today against Memorial, is gonna be hard to beat. If the right team shows up the next two weeks, it would not suprise me, or anybody, to see them in the regional finals against Katy. The question is, which team will it be? Go BROOK![/quote']

I agree 100%. The 2nd half today I give an A+. The 1st half, well??? Got a little lucky.

Guest WeedBegone

I agree with BigHam especially with the adjustments made in the 2nd half. I was surprised that Pasedena Memorials coaches in the press box did not adjust when WB moved their secondary into linebackers spots. Clean the windows next time.

I did see where FB Marshall coaches were scouting the game. It will not do much good. Westbrooks offense and defense never looks the same two weeks in a row. My suggestion to FB Marshall --if you saw it today, you will not need to work on it next week.

I predict that WB offense will continue to roll while the defense continues to heal. With two linebackers on the mend, their backups have seen enough reps now, to get some much needed confidence.

you are right "weedbegone"......i did hear that this FB marshall team is like no other team WB has faced this year (whatever that means). hopefully, we will get jacody coleman back next week (injured knee). defense has been pretty banged up since the PA Memorial game. WB had alot of injuries in that game because of the aggressiveness and dirtiness that was played by the Titans(just my opinion), and they're finally starting to get some of the starters back. if the defense gets back on track, it's gonna be hard for Marshall to stop'em....should be a good game, though! GO BROOK!

i don't think so.... it's either going to be one way or the other. it wont be a close game. WB is either going to show up to play, and their going to put 50 points or so on the board, or their "not so good" defense will be there, and they'll lose by two or three TD's. Whichever team shows up will dictate how the game goes!

The team that Wb is playing, is students from willowridge and FB Hightower. It's fairly a new school, but if they took kids from those schools, I think they'll have athletes. The Fort Bend District isn't that strong though. I just moved back to this area from there, and the teams in that district didn't impress me. Anyway, I'm a Brook grad, and I hope they win. Go Brook!

There is no doubt that WB *should* win against FB Marshall. It all goes back to 82 5A State Champs' comment about which team WB will field. The PA Memorial game was as high-energy as it was dirty, and the WB team that went into that game was not the same team that came out. You could see that in the Humble/Channelview games.

The start of the team's return appears to have started after the cool front's thunderstorms passed during the Channelview game. Those who stayed (or came back) saw a different team--which goes to show how important a safety can be along with getting good refereeing (high-fives duly noted with the opposing team).

Note: The fifty or so post-rain fans made more noise than a whole stadium full of fans did before the storm. That cannot be emphasized enough as *fire* in the stands translates into *fire* on the field. Something lacking at all too many of the Brook's games. In the old days, you could hear the WB fans on Dowlen Road and beyond--try that now and you only hear Soundpower (WB Band). Good teams need good fans!

The team has good talent and coaching, if only the bandaids stay on and the bruises heal...

Guest WeedBegone

Well said CO . I was one of the fortunate few to actually watch a team go into a locker as Jeckyl and return a few minutes later a Hyde. I also witnessed and participated how important fans are in supporting a team. Those players felt it and dealt it right there in front of us. You could also see the shock in Channelview as they actually lost a three touchdown lead in about 6 and one half minutes. No excuses, but the pass interference call was a cheap call and took the game away from the Brook. However, all of us who were there knows that the game should not have gotten that far away from the Brook anyway. Anyway CO, we saw a little Jeckyl and more Hyde last week in the second half.

I hope Jeckyl stays home today, so we can take care of Hyde today. i am getting my WHEATIES right now, and putting on my colors so I can go to Galena Park and shout loud enough for the Bruins and hopefully those on Dowlen road who did not go can hear me.

Well, it's nice to finally see, and hear, from folks that are proud of WB and are not afraid to vocally support our team. I agree with the comments regarding the ref's in the Channelview game. It was plainly obvious where they came from. It seems like every home game for the Brook this year has been met with indifference on the part of the referree's. I know the Kingwood game was like that (lots of partial calls for Kingwood). Hopefully Dr. Jeckyl will not rear his ugly head today, or for the rest of the season. Go BROOK! :D:lol: CO, you are totally correct in your observation about the crowd noise.....years ago, from the other side of the stands, SoundPower almost could not be heard over the crowd. It would be nice to get that same fan support again....maybe this team could go somewhere,i.e. a state championship!!! :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont