Lamar vs Texas College

BORAM

[quote name="BORAM" post="1049039" timestamp="1315108789"]
I have to say that JJ should be the starter. Everytime Bevil attempts a pass he tries to force it in the endzone into coverage.....it doesn't work that way on the college level as you would think he knew this by now.
[/quote]

what game were you watching?  JJ might be able to hit the broad side of a barn, but thats stretching it...his last pass missed everybody by about 15 yds!  he isnt ready to be a college starter..maybe next year..........

Prewitt is getting hosed by woodard.

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1049055" timestamp="1315110489"]
[quote author=BORAM link=topic=87700.msg1049039#msg1049039 date=1315108789]
I have to say that JJ should be the starter. Everytime Bevil attempts a pass he tries to force it in the endzone into coverage.....it doesn't work that way on the college level as you would think he knew this by now.
[/quote]

what game were you watching?  JJ might be able to hit the broad side of a barn, but thats stretching it...his last pass missed everybody by about 15 yds!  he isnt ready to be a college starter..maybe next year..........

Prewitt is getting hosed by woodard.
[/quote]

We agree on this one Puddin!

[quote name="BORAM" post="1049768" timestamp="1315199784"]
Hey puddin...I agree with you, Prewitt should be the man. But as most of us know, Coach W isnt going to start him....so I formed my opinion off of the 2 likely candidates.
[/quote]

i didnt  expect him to be named starter, too much politics...but the way that game went and the qb rotation..just plain wrong........throw last years starter in [u]-late-, [/u] let him throw throw all of 2 passes-[u]against the wind[/u]...not much class on the coach's part---he came thru big for ya last year---and you treated him like a scrub.

AND NO, I'm not family and don't know him---just a LU football fan since the days of Tommy Tomlin and co.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami