West Brook 57 Pasadena Memorial 34 Final/Comments

KFDM COOP

WB looked good out there today, particularly once they came to the realiztion that they are a running team. They need to pound, pound, pound the ball, then pound a little bit more. The Bruins' qb can make a few passes here and there, but dn't ask him to do much more than that. Just keep pounding the ball and you might be able to work something in this playoff run.

Memorial surprised me. they had some pretty fast guys. WB got a little lucky that Adamek or whatever his name got hurt and didn't come back in. I think it would have come down to the end had he stayed in at qb.

good thing FOR WB that QB got hurt. teams with no defense are not going very far in the playoffs.WHAT'S the deal with WB'S defense???

You could also say that not having # 55 in the game for Brook ( leading tackler ) might have helped the QB for Pasadena. The deal with WB's defense is that they made adjustments to game. 1st half PM 27 - 22. 2nd half WB 35 - 7. I know alot people are critical of their defense. I'm worried at times. But' date=' you could tell that WB wanted the game. They played hard. Running game was [b']Great

Good Job Brook

Also, Congrats to Central

Keep it going Nederland

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami