SFA road trip to Oklahoma results

Well to say I am bias to wins is an understatement.. I did not post the first game against Tulsa til now due to the fact I had to get over the loss as well as Zuri playing a career low 21 minutes in that game.. Hard to stay motivated when your child is upset.. I will confess my sins and pray for forgiveness.

Friday night the Lady Jacks lost to Tulsa 1-0.

Sunday the Lady Jacks took out their frustation on Oral Roberts and took 21 shots in the first half and converted 4 of those into goals.

second half they took 9 more shots but 0 goals

Zuri finished the game with taking 2 of the 30 shots and logged  32 minutes and much happier with the win.

there I did it.. I feel better now.

Next game is Friday at Home against UTEP

Sam Houston State and Caitlyn Stowe were also in Oklahoma for the weekend..
They dropped both of there games 2-3 to Oral Roberts and 0-6 to Tulsa.

PS I discovered something recently that I would like to share.. It is called Gametracker... and for all you real soccer nuts or just nosy people you can follow many games simultaneously while watching the play by play of the game you are interested in... It's a great way to follow players and friends from the local area. The ticker tape appears to have a Div 1 bias but if your school is on the program like SFA I am sure you can follow your games. I saw games from HBU, Sam Houston as well as U of H, UT and A&M to name a few.

The other day I saw where one of Zuri's old teammates from Houston was yellow carded in a game Kansas vs USC.  Kansas was winning so I do not know what got into Caroline(22).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder