Nederland Sr. White team website

Gusher

Hey just throwing this out there. I am a coach (well for what it is worth), a father and a football fanatic. By no means am I computer guru, but in my spare time I started a web site to share with others the hard work these young men do for FUN. I have had a blast doing this and only wish I knew how to do more. I have so many kids, parents, even grandparents thank me for what I do. I have been blessed that I have only missed a few of my sons games over the years and it give me great pleasure to know other get to share some of those memories with their friends and family by looking at their website. Last year my mother-in-law past away from cancer. She was not able to see many of my sons games because of her illness but she was able to visit the site to keep up with scores, news, and see photos of the games. There are plenty of smarter folks than me, SO I challenge each of the teams to invest the time and effort to share these memories of a lifetime. If your team plays the Sr. white team be sure to check out the pictures afer the game my wife and I post around 2-3 hundred pictures every game so your little one might just be in there.

I use Home Teams Online they have free sites or you can up-grade for some of the pay sites.   

www.littlened.com

http://www.hometeamsonline.com/sportswebsites/?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder