Looking for copies of BC vs OF Bayou Bowl Games

I post this once a year to see if anyone out there can help me out or hook me up with someone that can. I have been trying for a few years now to get all of the Bayou Bowl games between BC and OF that date back to 2000. I have all but six of them. I have gotten in touch with Orangefield and BC and neither schools have old game films anymore. I have been in touch with Gary Stelly at KOGT and he doesn't have the ones I need either. I am running out of places to look and now it's coming down to parents or former players that may have gotten copies back when they were in school. I would be willing to buy copies from anyone that may have them. Searching specifically for the sideline camera view from the press box and not the endzone cam.

I need the following games:

Bayou Bowl I (2000, BC 35 OF 6)
Bayou Bowl II (2001, BC 24 OF 0)
Bayou Bowl III (2002, BC 36 OF 0)
Bayou Bowl V (2004, BC 48 OF 0)
Bayou Bowl VI (2005, BC 28 OF 0)
Bayou Bowl VII (2006, BC 28 OF 18)

If anyone by chance happens to have the two BC/OF games from the early 80's I would be interested in those as well. Thanks!

[quote name="SetxFootball" post="1032027" timestamp="1312644489"]
Bobkcatfan just curious what do you do with these films? Im sure coaches have the films.. They dont just get rid of the them..
[/quote]

Just to have them and relive the history of the rivalry. I love old sports games...I have just about all of the super bowls. I have gotten in touch with Orangefield and when they switched from vhs to dvd a few years ago they got rid of all the old vhs tapes and I've gotten in touch with a coach at BC who said he would have given me anything I wanted but they lost all of their films in hurricane Ike

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    doctorelviss
    Newest Member
    doctorelviss