Beaumont Blast 18u Try outs

Beaumont Blast 18u will be holding try outs this Sunday August 7th and next Sunday August 14th from 2-5pm at the Beaumont Athletic Complex on College Street on fields G-H-I.  If you are unable to make these tryouts and would like to schedule a private try out ,  please contact Kenny Blanda at (409)460-2009. We will be attending several college exposures including Easton Elite Showcase in Plano and in Longview along with the Ronald McDonald in Spring.

Guest 58SHW
[quote name="bullheaded" post="1030481" timestamp="1312253231"]
Beaumont Blast 18u will be holding try outs this Sunday August 7th and next Sunday August 14th from 2-5pm at the Beaumont Athletic Complex on College Street on fields G-H-I.  If you are unable to make these tryouts and would like to schedule a private try out ,  please contact Kenny Blanda at (409)460-2009. We will be attending several college exposures including Easton Elite Showcase in Plano and in Longview along with the [u][/u][b]Ronald McDonald in Spring[/b].
[/quote]

Isn't the RM in the fall? Which showcase is being held in Longview?

coach is there any way that you and your girls would consider putting on a free clinic for the girls of our league.  We would like to have a learning clinic for them to showing basic skills and techniques that can be used any where from batting to pitching to fielding.  would you and your girls be interested if so please give me a call @ 791-1492 Bobby Knowles president of Spindletop Girls Softball Inc.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami