BHFAN

2nd Day Results of Hitchcock Tournament

Barbers Hill 10 Danbury 7

WP: Ross Hales

Leading Hitters: Derek Hulsey 3-5, Octavio Carmona 2-4

Barbers Hill 15 Abundant Life 1 in 5 innings

WP: John Loranger No Hits, 9 Ks

Leading Hitters: Colby Townley 3-4, Derek Hulsey 3-4, Cameron Campbell 1-3 HR

Barbers Hill (4-0) plays Baytown Christian in championship game Saturday.

A couple of questins for the BH fans...

1. Why is BH (which is a future 4A) playing in a 2A tournament???

2. Why didn't Hitchcock send my beerleague softball team an invitation?

i think we could compete in this tourney

with 33 views on this thread already i think i can quote all 33 people' date=' "Who is Abundent Life?" :roll:[/quote']

I'll try to answer your questions.

#1. I don't know what the logistics were and why BH choose this Tournament. Call BH and speak to the Athletic Dept.

#2. They probally don't know that your softball team exist, And why would you want to send a invite to guys playing a girls game.

Now a question for you. Why would you come on here and ask stupid questions? I'm on here giving updates like eveyone else for their school. Why don't you crawl back under yout trailer and sleep now :lol:

I'm sure they have their reasons for playing in the Hitchcock Tourney. I can think of several possibilities. The baseball team has done well for a while now and I just think you assume they know what they are doing. I did look at their schedule and they play in Sealy next week and that tourney can pull some quality teams. I just don't see how you can question their success over the last ten or so years. Or am I just stupid?

Early season success if an important thing for the psyche of a team. Taking them to a tourney where you can try out all your pitchers and still get some W's is good. Taking them to a tourney where your batters can start the year off making good contact is great. Also, BH is all about records. Starting the year off undefeated is about all that town knows, and going to some big tourney and returning home 1-3 wouldn't sit well with the locals. They will step up the competition soon enough.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83