How The Broncos Looking This Coming Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The o-line is going to be just fine, moving some boys that were on JV up only Oubre and Barton coming back for the o-line but the new boys will do just fine. Jackson, Tousant, and Oubre will hold down the d-line with Tousant and Oubre splitting time at nose since Oubre has to go both ways but they will get him into shape this summer and he'll be just fine come Week 0. Also there isnt anyone that moved in from crosby, arkansas, and the boy that came in from Livingston had an altercation with one of the coaches last year and was removed from the program or so I heard.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest octfeb
[quote name="liltex" post="1020936" timestamp="1309169593"]
Heard also the [b][/b]transfer from da piney woods[b][/b] asked if he could come back ;)
[/quote]So was he allowed back on the team? Anyone know?

[quote name="octfeb" post="1024006" timestamp="1310491440"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=84774.msg1020936#msg1020936 date=1309169593]
Heard also the [b][/b]transfer from da piney woods[b][/b] asked if he could come back ;)
[/quote]So was he allowed back on the team? Anyone know?
[/quote]
YES

Guest bronco2
I am looking forward to a great Broncos Football season. A very deep run, into the State Playoffs once again is extremely likely.

[quote name="bronco2" post="1025749" timestamp="1310959077"]
I am looking forward to a great Broncos Football season. A very deep run, into the State Playoffs once again is extremely likely.

[/quote]

I agree on everything, but the "deep" playoff run. ;)  The only way that happens, is if the Hill finishes ahead of y'all.  We all know how likely that is! Lol

Guest bronco2
Blue-Bell Ice-Cream does indeed stand right smack in the way of what could be a deep run. Well said BrenhamFan. Best of three match, correct?

[quote name="bronco2" post="1025760" timestamp="1310961233"]
Blue-Bell Ice-Cream does indeed stand right smack in the way of what could be a deep run. Well said BrenhamFan. Best of three match, correct?
[/quote]

Correct, unless you count 1941.

Brenham VS Dayton (All Time)

1941 - Brenham won 26-13
2008 - Dayton won 42-21
2009 - Brenham won 30-26

That's competitive football?BTW the last Bronco loss to dem Cubs was 1 to remember a long time as we led for 3 3/4 qtrs starting 6 soph(skill players) on offense.They'll be seniors this year wanting a little payback w/ lots more playoff exp.this time ;) 8) ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1025765" timestamp="1310963558"]
That's competitive football?BTW the last Bronco loss to dem Cubs was 1 to remember a long time as we led for 3 3/4 qtrs starting 6 soph(skill players) on offense.They'll be seniors this year wanting a little payback w/ lots more playoff exp.this time ;) 8) ;D
[/quote]

Same here....  We were full of unerclassmen.  If little Herrera (I think that's his name) thought running from Malcolm Brown was hard before, wait till he sees him now.  (Faster, stronger, with more experience & has attended many drills and meetings for big time D1 schools) ;) ;D

That's the good thing about a good spread offense w/lots of speed.I've seen a few Cub games and they don't get beat between the tackles.It's the corners and secondary where success has been.Sooner(dang hate that name)or later speed will get a sm.crease and whup there it is if everybody has their blocking assignments done.As I remember Brenham has had plenty D1 atheletes before so we played w/those so don't expect much differant.With the best kicker in the area we just need a little yardage from the O and lots of D.This team will be faster overall than yrs.past.

Guest octfeb
Is there gonna be alot of new changes with the new coach? I know Stewart is still Part Time AD. He will still have some say won't he?

[quote name="octfeb" post="1025824" timestamp="1310999222"]
Is there gonna be alot of new changes with the new coach? I know Stewart is still Part Time AD. He will still have some say won't he?
[/quote]

Coach Hancock has been coaching with Coach Stewart a long time. Coaching will be the same with some minor changes I'm sure do to the new OC, defense won't change.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83