png coaching changes

i don't want to get flamed, but on several occasions recently i have heard rumors that there was going to be a coaching change at png. my response was that that wouldn't make sense with the late season run by the indians. the people i talked to seemed to feel sure that it was a done deal. i figured anything like this would be blowing up on the forum though. i know there were some threads during the season about a couple kids leaving the team. i just wanted to check with some png fans in the know so i can shut these people up.

DC Duane Kroeker took a job at 2A Ingram just outside of Kerrville. I don't know of any other changes, but it's possible. I know Kyle Segura is going to Port Neches MS to have more time to spend with family. Other then that I don't know. I didn't pay attention it was a baseball thread. Haven't heard anything on the baseball side of things.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1016161" timestamp="1307125483"]
DC Duane Kroeker took a job at 2A Ingram just outside of Kerrville. I don't know of any other changes, but it's possible. I know Kyle Segura is going to Port Neches MS to have more time to spend with family. Other then that I don't know. I didn't pay attention it was a baseball thread. Haven't heard anything on the baseball side of things.
[/quote]

I think they moved Coach Schexnaider up from PNMS to replace Coach Segura, and Coach Cox is going to be the new DC. Other than that, I haven't heard anything.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont