3rd Annual Lumberton Speed and Skills Camp

[center]Hello SETX Sports nation. My name is Chad Luttrull and I am the Varsity WR coach here at Lumberton High School. I am holding training sessions again this summer for all kids who would like to learn more about the skill positions in football (ie WR, QB, and RB).
The camp will run from June 13-June 17th
I would love the opportunity to work in small groups with your young footballer. This is the 3rd year I have hosted this event for the youth in SETX. I welcome all 3rd graders up to incoming 7th garders. If your footballer lives outside of Lumberton I can accept them up to grade 9th. The cost is $80 dollars for the week and camp runs from 10-11:30 Monday through Thursday.

The first 2 days of the camp are the Speed Camp.
This camp promotes proper running forms, footwork,agility drills and speed training.

The last 2 days of the camp focus on Skill Positions.
Qbs will work on proper footwork, throwing mechanics, stance and grip. WRS/RBs will work on proper hand placement, catch point and focus.

[center]There is no deadline for registration. Players can show up on the morning of June 13th and pay. Camp will be held behind Lumberton HS[/center].

My playing experince:
QB Lumberton HS 1994-1996 (HM ALL State)
QB Kilgore Junior College 1997-1998
WR/KR MUrray State University 1999
WR Henderson State University 2000 All American WR
WR Edmonton Eskimoes (Canadian Football League) 2001
WR Dallas Cowboys (NFL) Training Camp 2001
WR/DB New York Dragons (AFL) 2001-2002
QB/WR Beaumont Drillers (NIFL) 2003-2008[/center]

[center]For more information or any questions please contact me by email [email protected]
I am also available all summer long for private training sessions. (WR and QBs only)[/center]

[quote name="CoachL" post="1014567" timestamp="1306505961"]
[center]Hello SETX Sports nation. My name is Chad Luttrull and I am the Varsity WR coach here at Lumberton High School. I am holding training sessions again this summer for all kids who would like to learn more about the skill positions in football (ie WR, QB, and RB).
The camp will run from June 13-June 17th
I would love the opportunity to work in small groups with your young footballer. This is the 3rd year I have hosted this event for the youth in SETX. I welcome all 3rd graders up to incoming 7th garders. If your footballer lives outside of Lumberton I can accept them up to grade 9th. The cost is $80 dollars for the week and camp runs from 10-11:30 Monday through Thursday.

The first 2 days of the camp are the Speed Camp.
This camp promotes proper running forms, footwork,agility drills and speed training.

The last 2 days of the camp focus on Skill Positions.
Qbs will work on proper footwork, throwing mechanics, stance and grip. WRS/RBs will work on proper hand placement, catch point and focus.

[center]There is no deadline for registration. Players can show up on the morning of June 13th and pay. Camp will be held behind Lumberton HS[/center].

My playing experince:
QB Lumberton HS 1994-1996 (HM ALL State)
QB Kilgore Junior College 1997-1998
WR/KR MUrray State University 1999
WR Henderson State University 2000 All American WR
WR Edmonton Eskimoes (Canadian Football League) 2001
WR Dallas Cowboys (NFL) Training Camp 2001
WR/DB New York Dragons (AFL) 2001-2002
QB/WR Beaumont Drillers (NIFL) 2003-2008[/center]

[center]For more information or any questions please contact me by email [email protected]
I am also available all summer long for private training sessions. (WR and QBs only)[/center]
[/quote]  What about 2 grader playing pee wee tackle this will be his second year of playing football

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami