Wildcatters vs. Gladiators: 11/11/06

hockeyfan

Time: 7:05 pm

The first 1,000 fans receive a megaphone, courtesy of the Medical Center of Southeast Texas.

Also:

Saturday night’s game is Medical Center of Southeast Texas night. Veterans and Military personnel can enjoy Wildcatters hockey by purchasing tickets for just five dollars with a military ID.

Go Wildcatters!

Guest emonarch777

catters win again with a home record of 3 and 0

alot of penalties most of which should not have been called and alot that should have. all in all the catters win. i think the other teams are gonna look at us for good competition and not a garanteed win.

For the home opener, the FO reported attendance at 4,050. They announced at the game that it was 3,075. SMG won't say what number they had.

Friday night was 1,35, and last night was 2,306.

I didn't expect too much of a crowd, since this was the last game of regular season football, and opening weeked of deer season. Also, last night was the home opener for LU men's basketball.

OF COURSE, YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THE WHOLE ARENA WAS SOLD OUT BY LOOKING AT THE CARS IN THE PARKING LOT!!!

FO, take note: there were only 2 or 3 cars in the suite parking area (I'm being mildly sarcastic here), and having a VIP pass for STH did me NO good, as I had to park farther out than I have ever had to do, even as the general public.

I really do believe though, that as the Boys continue to win, our attendance numbers will improve.

I was impressed at the crowd last night, with deer season, LU's home basketball opener, UT on TV and still drew almost 2500. Fans got there, stayed loud, supprted the Catters, especially after killing off a 5 min power play. Next weekend is the Augusta Lynx, hope we catch some good crowds, $5 tickets for any non-glass seat if you bring in 5 canned goods/non-perishable food items, good for both games Friday @ 7:30, and Saturday @ 7:05. We may be playing to move up to the first in the division next weekend, would love to see 4000-5000 each game next week.

I really do believe though' date=' that as the Boys continue to win, our attendance numbers will improve.[/quote']

No doubt about that. If nothing else, this area has proven time & again that they will support a winning team. :)

Thanks for the attendance info. I am glad to see the 'Catters getting some good numbers so early in the season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124