Team      W    L      GB
Warren            6    2      --
Buna              5    3      1
Anahuac          4    3      1 1/2
Kountze          3    4      2 1/2
Hardin              3    5      3
Deweyville        3    5      3
East Chambers  3    5      3

Who do yall think will be the 3 teams in the playoffs??

Warren
Buna
Kountze

With 3 or 4 District games to go, it's wide open, Warren is playing lights out right now and figures to make the playoffs, after that it's anyones guess, I know the last couple games will be exciting as each game now is practically a must win for the other teams. Good luck to the teams.

Updated standings after 4-12

Team           Win          Loss
Warren          7              2
Buna             6              3
Anahuac        4              4
Hardin           4              5
Deweyville      3              5
Kountze         3              5
EC                3              6

as of 4-19

Team          Win          Loss
Buna            7              3
Warren          7              4
Anahuac        5              5
Hardin          5              5
Kountze        5              5
Deweyville      4              6
EC                3              8

[quote name="utfan06" post="999909" timestamp="1303265408"]
Big game thursday Kountze @ Anahuac
[/quote]
I believe its Kountze @ Hardin this thursday and Deweyville @ Anahuac. Both games have huge implications in the District race. Fun and competitive District race this year. Good luck.

After 4-21

Team          Win          Loss
Buna            8              3
Warren          7              4
Anahuac        6              5
Hardin          6              5
Kountze        5              6
Deweyville      4              7
EC                3              9

Final match ups for 4/29:  Anahuac @ Buna, Warren @ Kountze, Hardin @ Deweyville

This is really coming down to the wire. The hole district is a very good match up I don't know if I have ever seen it this close. I would just like to tell ALL of the team you have done a fine job this year, hold you heads up if your not on the top this year because everyone has given %110. GREAT JOB 24-2A

The final match ups: Anahuac @ Buna, Warren@ Kountze, Hardin @ Deweyville.
The possible outcome is:
                                                                  1st               2nd                  3rd
If the winners are: Buna,Warren, Hardin        -    Buna(9-3)    Warren(8-4)      Hardin(7-5)

Buna, Warren, Deweyville  -   Buna(9-3)    Warren(8-4)      Anahuac(6-6)
                                                                                                         Hardin(6-6)

Buna, Kountze, Hardin       -   Buna(9-3)    Warren(7-5)
                                                                                    Hardin(7-5) 

Buna, Kountze, Deweyville  -   Buna(9-3)    Warren(7-5)      Anahuac(6-6)
                                                                                                          Hardin(6-6)
                                                                                                          Kountze(6-6)

Anahuac, Warren, Hardin    -   Buna(8-4)                           Anahuac(7-5)
                                                                  Warren(8-4)                        Hardin(7-5)                

Anahuac, Warren, Deweyville -  Buna(8-4)                          Anahuac(7-5)
                                                                  Warren(8-4)

Anahuac, Kountze, Hardin   -   Buna(8-4)      Warren(7-5)        
                                                                                      Anahuac(7-5)
                                                                                      Hardin(7-5)

Anahuac, Kountze, Deweyville - Buna(8-4)     Warren(7-5)
                                                                                      Anahuac(7-5)  

Now that is one close District!!!!! Good luck to all!!;D ;D

If you actually look at the schedules and count the district wins and losses they are actually this: Anahuac (5-6), Hardin (6-5), Kountze (4-7).
So even if Anahuac and Kountze both win and Hardin loses, Hardin should still be locked in at 3rd. If Warren loses and Hardin wins then Hardin and Warren will be tied for 2nd, then I guess a one game playoff will be needed since they split the series. Y'all tell me if y'all see the same thing

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder