Upcoming Boy's College Combine

Now that the high school soccer season is winding down I want to encourage all players who have a desire to play college soccer to attend a college combine or university soccer camp this year. Sophomores and juniors, you should be contacting colleges of interest to you. (They will not contact you unless you show interest in them) Freshmen should also begin to develop a "college list" of 10-15 schools you might want to play for. Contact them and find ways to be seen by those schools this summer. (i.e. a soccer camp or play for a club team which plays through the summer) Seniors, it's not too late for you as some Texas schools are still looking for one or two quality players with good high school academic records to fill out their roster for next year.
    All players, keep your grades as high as possible. Colleges look at your academics as well as your athletic skills. They lean toward the athlete with a strong academic record. Work hard!
    As the post subject says, there is a Texas College combine for those wanting to be seen by Texas college soccer programs. Don't discount these schools because of their division rating. There are very good soccer programs at these schools,  including nationally ranked schools in their division. The schools themselves have excellent academic programs that may be a great fit for you!
    For more information, click on the link below. Good luck to those heading for the next level!

http://www.hilltoppermenssoccercamps.com/soccer-camps.cfm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I recently attended a combine at Midwestern State University in Whictia Falls, Texas. It was an amazing combine, and I got some great experience from it. I met some players and learned how much faster the college game is. I am going to view colleges this next month. I hope to get something out of that to. I'm looking forward to how it all goes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn