How Far do you think wo-s is going in playoffs?

kfree

I think WOS would have a better chance in DIV I this year. DIV II is loaded! I don't think I could predict any team going to statein this division as there are alot of talented teams. WOS had a good team last year and thought they were a state shoo in' date=' but an awesome Wimberly team crushed the Mustangs. No disrespect WOS just my opinion :)

Goodluck to the Mustangs!![/quote']

I disagree. I think D1 is the best because of Gilmer.

I DONT THINK THEY WILL GET CLOSE TO THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.

We got pretty dang close last year, and I feel that we're much improved overall this year. All you have to do is win five games and you've got your shot.

Besides, you lumberton folks were so enamored with Dayton after they stomped you, but you don't think we have a shot - even though we beat the broncos by 17?

Who knows? I sure hope we go to State. But i do know that your team wont be going PIMP SMACK!!!! I mean the massey ratings are quite a bit different from the coaches polls. So lets just see what happens on the field. I mean Giddings and Palestine had been whipping everyone last year until they met us. For the posters on here who give their opinion with a dash of support...thanks. And to the haters who will NEVER EVER be a part of any football tradition .........get ya popcorn ready!!!!! GO STANGS GO!!!!!

ok let me tell you this i have seen gidding play this year and yes thay are good thay MIGHT be able to stay close if thay were to play a team like dayton but it would be a long ride home for them. the sports writters up in and around austin think these guys walk on water end of story. PS settle down coop things will be fine

I know alot of people is predicting them to make it to state. But for me' date=' I'm hoping Kirbyville get a chance to play them again. It should be interesting if this happen. Go Kirbyville!!!![/quote']

Play who again Wo-s? surely your kidding. I don't think your any better than when you played Wo-s the first time. If anything, it would be uglier.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami