10u Softball

Who is the best 10u team in southeast texas?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best 10u team in southeast texas?

• Bayou Bats
    • Mid County MOJO
    • unLeeshed
    • Orange Crush
    • OOC
    • Young Guns

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="blt22" post="995524" timestamp="1302481549"]
Watching the replay of LSU/AL that was on ESPNU earlier today.. Nice seeing all the "Crush" kids having fun.
[/quote]

Yes that was great. Cody you have the opportunity to do big things for these young girls. They seemed to have a great time today.. and what a once in a lifetime opportunity it may for some and the beginning of much bigger things to come....never stop dreaming....never stop working.

By the way great seeing you today as always....and mom....and....well he was feeling a bit sickly....so I drank his beer for him.....hahahaha...thanks JT

Guest kosmo
This weekend was great. Thanks to Cody for setting it all up. The girls all had a blast. We watched the replay on DVR when we got home. Lots of crush girls got some airtime. Would have been a better show but some goofy looking bald guy was on camera every single pitch :)

[quote name="LSU22" post="996965" timestamp="1302721202"]
For anyone interested...
LSU is still looking for some teams to the ball exchange on the field for the last home series in May. If you're interested I can get you the contact information needed.
[/quote]
I think we are making plans to make that trip. We took the girls to see LSU/Mcneese Wedensday in Lake Chuck and they loved it. They hung on the fence next to LSU's dugout all night and saw a great ball game. Wish you could have made it Cody.

Looking forward to them seeing the facilities in Baton Rouge!

[quote name="badndn" post="997702" timestamp="1302883466"]
[quote author=LSU22 link=topic=81836.msg996965#msg996965 date=1302721202]
For anyone interested...
LSU is still looking for some teams to the ball exchange on the field for the last home series in May. If you're interested I can get you the contact information needed.
[/quote]
I think we are making plans to make that trip. We took the girls to see LSU/Mcneese Wedensday in Lake Chuck and they loved it. They hung on the fence next to LSU's dugout all night and saw a great ball game. Wish you could have made it Cody.

Looking forward to them seeing the facilities in Baton Rouge!
[/quote]

You and me both!
Y'all will love the trip To BR!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83