Infomation help...Put on the AAU/Youth Site too...

Any info on tournaments for 2nd, 3rd, or 4th graders.  I put this on the Youth site as well, but dont know how much attention that site gets.  They go to baseball too soon around here, we had an All-Star Tournament and thats it.  We want more games.  I got camps scheduled but we need feel ins for the summer.  Im putting a team together and may host a tournament myself, but need some games and ball between camps.  Thanks

[quote name="east texas bb" post="982380" timestamp="1300071277"]
Any info on tournaments for 2nd, 3rd, or 4th graders.  I put this on the Youth site as well, but dont know how much attention that site gets.  They go to baseball too soon around here, we had an All-Star Tournament and thats it.  We want more games.  I got camps scheduled but we need feel ins for the summer.  Im putting a team together and may host a tournament myself, but need some games and ball between camps.  Thanks

[/quote]Nederland and Kountze are hosting warm-up tournaments this weekend...

Kountze I guess, it would be alot closer.  I dont know that I can get a team together that quick but I can try.  We just finished our All-Star Tournament last week and they are going crazy about baseball.  Im still in basketball mode, year round.  I guess give me both contacts if they have teams and when I have the tournament up this way later in the summer I can invite and see if they want to come.  But, I am going to try and get together 8 for the Kountze Tournament.  What is the cutoff on the age?  And the contact name?  Much appreciated.  Thanks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont