best team in setexas not talked about

Guest coachhooker

Scalp'em' date=' you are right. EC even wore down against our 3A opponents. We blew away H-J for three quarters, then they rallied like crazy. Our boys were exhausted after that game.

Just for discussion, I think PN-G would dominate the line play, and EC might have a speed advantage. EC might lead early, PN-G probably wins.[/quote']

Hey, the way we have played this year, I probably wouldn't bet ya on the game :lol:

Guest ECBucFan

This could happen' date=' but a team a little more north of EC is who i would put my money on to bring home a trophy in 2A. :wink:[/quote']

THANKS CH FOR THE NICE WISHES.....

mf: FYI, A) I don't think EC has made any gaudy presumptions about winning state. Bucs take games one-at-a-time

and B) I doubt the Bucs care who "your money is on" in 2A :wink:

THANKS CH FOR THE NICE WISHES.....

mf: FYI' date=' A) I don't think EC has made any gaudy presumptions about winning state. Bucs take games one-at-a-time

and B) I doubt the Bucs care who "your money is on" in 2A :wink:[/quote']

If I was EC, I wouldnt make gaudy presumptions about winning state either! :lol: Make it past the second round for once, and then maybe shoot for it next year! You really wear your feelings on your sleeves dont you ECBuc... :roll:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124