Silsbee Soccer

[quote name="Sounders20" post="974303" timestamp="1298944955"]
I still think that they lose to Lumberton, Livingston, and Liberty at least.
[/quote]

its possible, anything in soccer is possible, and it might not mean anything to anybody else but after this week, they're getting some players back that have been missing and messing up silsbee's formation. whenever silsbee had this formation, they were undefeated. 5-0, i believe. i think they can beat liberty for sure.. livingston and lumberton will be tough though.

[quote name="Sounders20" post="974317" timestamp="1298946638"]
True, but we'll just have to wait and see   ;D
[/quote]

so far they're defense has held livingston to the lowest score. but livingston insists it was the refs fault that they didnt blow silsbee out..

I noticed, and every team ( including players, fans, etc.) will have their excuses for what happened in a game. Whether it be why the didn't score as much, or why they loss. Not tryin to seem mean or rude, but in all honesty, a win is a win. Be happy which ever way you get it.

[quote name="PaperPlanes" post="974320" timestamp="1298946839"]
[quote author=Sounders20 link=topic=81024.msg974317#msg974317 date=1298946638]
True, but we'll just have to wait and see   ;D
[/quote]

so far they're defense has held livingston to the lowest score. but livingston insists it was the refs fault that they didnt blow silsbee out..
[/quote]
Livingston should not have scored as many as they did. The only complaint they have is that mabey we shouldnt have scored so many.

[quote name="slick5" post="974637" timestamp="1299007653"]
If I remember right Livingston's goal came on good shots. Allan Reyes missed a goal. Marco Jimenez had a major balst that Kade Smith made a good save. Silsbee's LONE goal came on a gift PK. The didn't have very many chances. 
[/quote]

regardless, yall still only beat silsbee 3-1. If yall have so much talent it wouldnt matter how many "bogus" PK's we got, yall should've murdered silsbee. yall should be proud of yalls win.. a win is a win. silsbee just happened to put up a good game and yall aren't to happy about that.

They will have a hard time going against Livingston, the next come around they will have to play at there house and as far as i know Livingston has won there last 5 games at home. And also as for there "undefeated" season, they played weak teams. Livingston played top ranked teams and came way closer than Silsbee will ever do. As far as i know Lumberton has the greats shot at winning. But The Livingston Lions have the heart and skill to win it all this year! ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder