KIRBYVILLE vs. HARDIN - 9AM Friday - GAME THREAD/HARDIN WINS/COMMENTS

[quote name="Ana1986" post="972285" timestamp="1298664981"]
I would take 2nd team All State Cameron Mitchell from Anahuac before i took the sophomore from hardin anyday. The kid from hardin is very good for a sophomore but isnt as good as Mitchell. And apparantly Colby Price is a stud too lol
[/quote]
Colby is a great player... he had a 3R HR today against Silsbee

Guest baseball25
Ana, be realistic now.... I would take the hardin kid easily over Mitchell, hardins lefty has a better curveball, better fastball, and pounds it with the inside fastball he's a better overall pitcher!!! If I'm scouting and looking at both pitchers and saw both of these kids pitching it's a no brainer who has the better overall stuff, Mitchell is good but he isn't better than hardin lefty..the lefty from hardin got pitcher of the yr as a freshman last yr for a reason!!!!He just has better overall makeup

[quote name="basketball25" post="972343" timestamp="1298671280"]
Ana, be realistic now.... I would take the hardin kid easily over Mitchell, hardins lefty has a better curveball, better fastball, and pounds it with the inside fastball he's a better overall pitcher!!! If I'm scouting and looking at both pitchers and saw both of these kids pitching it's a no brainer who has the better overall stuff, Mitchell is good but he isn't better than hardin lefty..the lefty from hardin got pitcher of the yr as a freshman last yr for a reason!!!!He just has better overall makeup
[/quote]

I would have to say i agree. The poise that this kid shows at such a young age is very promising.  8) 8) 8)

Sorry but id still take Mitchell. And the reason he got pitcher of the year is because mitchell got Offensive MVP a much bigger award. Mitchell has been pitching on varsity for 4 years the other kid only on his 2nd. And i do believe we beat yall whenever yall threw yalls lefty we threw ours. Plus we are the only team to give the district champs Buna a loss and im sure you can guess who was on the hill for us. And just to add on to all that its a no doubter that hes a better hitter ;)

• 2 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83