Kountze vs Arp Predictions??

aTmfan06

All depends on how Kountze shoots Friday. Linn and Powell cannot afford to have an "off-night" shooting, similar to last night. Luckily, Zay was able to pull the weight against Trinity. If Linn/Powell get it going early and D'Armond dominates on the boards, Kountze should win by 10+.

i will be there getting news coverage. 

ktz def can not have an off night like they did against a very young trinity team.  no foul trouble neither.  ball movement will be a big deal against a very pesky D of arp.

2 predictions here! 

ktz 78 - arp 65...only if they play well
arp 63 - ktz 59...if they play like they did tuesday

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="971173" timestamp="1298508026"]
we have never lost a playoff game at panther gym in past 10 years.. For some Reason Joubert loves playing there should be a good one.
[/quote]

i dont think ktz has played in panther gym, its always been at roadrunner gym at the college...i could be wrong but i cant recall a game at LHS.

This game will come down to how Arp takes care of the ball.If they are disciplined and don't turn it over they could easily win.Kountze is a completely different club this year than they have been in the past.They still play good pressing defense but don't have the size they have had in the past that was so hard to pass over the top.Since Linns injury they haven't had a half court game because they simply don't shoot it very well.Linn is a super shooter but it probably isn't fair to expect him to be anywhere close to 100%.All that being said I still like Kountze by 6 in this one.

Guest Abraham
[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="971751" timestamp="1298587255"]
[quote author=Abraham link=topic=80784.msg971674#msg971674 date=1298578448]
I wish kountze the best of luck.. Doesn't Arp have some pretty good athletes?
[/quote]

Yes, but they are down this year, similar to Kountze. Different team style for them also.
[/quote]

Oh okay well in that case I got kountze winning by 12

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami