20-4a

utguy09

Who do you see making the play offs and what order?

Once again i see the big three battling for first. The big three being lcm, nederland and png.
Fourth spot is gonna be tough to choose between vidor and lumberton.
My prediction is
Lcm-just outright smashing the ball right now
Png
nederland
lumberton.

Guest Brubaker
[quote name="sportsman04" post="969478" timestamp="1298306131"]
i think PN-G has the best CF-Jalali, SS-Stone, P-Stone and company, C-Provost....i think PNG with the 1 seed, Nederland 2, LCM 3
[/quote]

I will be at the game that Stone plays SS and Pitcher, count me in.  He's a player.

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="969473" timestamp="1298305500"]
I’ve seen PNG, Nederland and LCM. and no one is heads above the other. Lumberton and Vidor could easily make the playoffs in this district.

I usually look at 5 positions, CF,SS,2B, P and Catcher.

None of the teams above have the 5 best at those spots, game on

[/quote]CF(Jalali)SS(Sonnier)2B(Schelete)P(Stone/Smith)Catcher(Babino)So who you pick admin..Kinda tuff looking at just 5 postions ..Not so sure Stone is the best, T.Smith looking just as dominant as Stone, both throwing 86-87 good soft stuff..This district will not see 90 until playoffs if then...Nederland will see some 90s in the Cy-Falls tourny this weekend..

[quote name="heartattack90" post="970822" timestamp="1298474786"]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=80592.msg969473#msg969473 date=1298305500]
I’ve seen PNG, Nederland and LCM. and no one is heads above the other. Lumberton and Vidor could easily make the playoffs in this district.

I usually look at 5 positions, CF,SS,2B, P and Catcher.

None of the teams above have the 5 best at those spots, game on

[/quote]CF(Jalali)SS(Sonnier)2B(Schelete)P(Stone/Smith)Catcher(Babino)So who you pick admin..Kinda tuff looking at just 5 postions ..Not so sure Stone is the best, T.Smith looking just as dominant as Stone, both throwing 86-87 good soft stuff..This district will not see 90 until playoffs if then...Nederland will see some 90s in the Cy-Falls tourny this weekend..
[/quote]

I'm just a fan, will not dispute professional people like Baylor and TCU. Today's Port Arthur News has the best SS in the area as Memorial's Ronny Sanchez and see a draft list today with Lumberton's SS Stanley on it, so go figure.

Heading on appointment will continue later.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476