Alumni football usa

mustang

Anyone seen these alumni games being set up?

Alumnifootballusa.com

Bridge City Cardinals vs. West Orange-Stark Mustangs

Buna Cougars vs. Woodville Eagles
Burkeville Mustangs vs. Evadale Rebels
Colmesneil Bulldogs vs. West Hardin Oilers
Deweyville Pirates vs. Hull-Daisetta Bobcats
Hamshire-Fannett Longhorns vs. Hardin-Jefferson Hawks
Jasper Bulldogs vs. Silsbee Tigers
Kirbyville Wildcats vs. TBD
Kountze Lions vs. Newton Eagles
Nederaland Bulldogs vs. Port Neches-Groves Indians
Lumberton Raiders vs. Vidor Pirates
West Sabine vs.  TBD

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest incognito123
Is this legitimate?  I've seen several guys talking about playing, but there is no dates for games, or sites for games and the site asks for money up front.  Seems fishy to me.....not to mention an easy way to suffer a serious injury!

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="incognito123" post="964444" timestamp="1297417211"]
Is this legitimate?  I've seen several guys talking about playing, but there is no dates for games, or sites for games and the site asks for money up front.  Seems fishy to me.....not to mention an easy way to suffer a serious injury!
[/quote]
Game sites and dates are determined when you have enough players for to play 11 on 11 after the team meeting.  Money is refunded if you are unable to get a team together.

Right now the only teams with enough players to play a game are:
H-F
H-J
Deweyville
Buna
Evadale
Burkeville

a team needs a minimum of 25 players to play.  I heard they might be playing the games out at the new BISD Stadium.  Also no money is due up front, you can pre pay but money is due on the first official team meeting with the director of the games

Just seems like a bad idea. Dont get me wrong, I love the concept, but football is not like slow pitch softball. You dont have to worry about injury as much.(even though Im looking at knee surgury from it) football however is physical and on top of that, 30 and 40 yr olds dont heal like they did when they were 18. trust me, I know from experience. Once again, love the concept, but seems like a bad idea.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder