Front Runner Kirbyville Fans???

FBFan86

This post is for whoever the Kirbyville fan was who got on here last week criticizing BC fans for leaving early when their team got behind. I hope you got a good look at the Kirbyville side of the stadium at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. It was about half as full as when the game started! Before you start running your mouth criticizing other schools fans you need to take a look at the people on your own side of the stadium!

On that topic, there are two groups of people who come to high school football games. You have the real fans who will be there and stay no matter what happens, and then you have those who simply come to socialize. Every school has them. The socializers visit, cheer when something good happens, boo when something bad happens, and leave as soon as they think its over. Fans are there throughout, good or bad. We had people leaving on our side at halftime... and we were winning! I was so happy to see Kirbyville fight back and make it an exciting game all the way to the end for all those who left thinking it was over at halftime!

I now live in Silsbee but grew up and still know a lot of people from Kirbyville. It makes me angry to read the trash that kvilleballa and a few others put on this board! Kirbyville has good people and a good team, but you make everyone in SE Texas think Kirbyville is the biggest bunch of morons in the world. Evidently you played for some of those winless teams kirbyville had back in the late 90's. You never got to feel what it was like to actually win a game!

If you want Kirbyville to be taken seriously and be respected, you need to learn a couple of things. First, be a gracious winner. "Act like you been there before." Second, when you lose, congratulate the other team and don't make excuses. "Crow goes down easier when you eat it with humble pie." An third, theres nothing wrong with supporting your team, but do it the right way! And for goodness sakes, stay for the whole game!

What gets me is Kvilleballa runs his mouth on this board on every thread he reads, regardless of whether or not it pertains to KV, BUT NEVER GOES TO A FREAKIN' GAME! Where's the logic in that? Trash talker from afar? Biggest smack-mouth from the next county?

HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU SUPPORT A TEAM WHEN YOU WON'T EVEN PAY THE $5.00 FOR A TICKET?

This post is for whoever the Kirbyville fan was who got on here last week criticizing BC fans for leaving early when their team got behind. I hope you got a good look at the Kirbyville side of the stadium at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. It was about half as full as when the game started! Before you start running your mouth criticizing other schools fans you need to take a look at the people on your own side of the stadium!

On that topic' date=' there are two groups of people who come to high school football games. You have the real fans who will be there and stay no matter what happens, and then you have those who simply come to socialize. Every school has them. The socializers visit, cheer when something good happens, boo when something bad happens, and leave as soon as they think its over. Fans are there throughout, good or bad. We had people leaving on our side at halftime... and we were winning! I was so happy to see Kirbyville fight back and make it an exciting game all the way to the end for all those who left thinking it was over at halftime!

I now live in Silsbee but grew up and still know a lot of people from Kirbyville. It makes me angry to read the trash that kvilleballa and a few others put on this board! Kirbyville has good people and a good team, but you make everyone in SE Texas think Kirbyville is the biggest bunch of morons in the world. Evidently you played for some of those winless teams kirbyville had back in the late 90's. You never got to feel what it was like to actually win a game!

If you want Kirbyville to be taken seriously and be respected, you need to learn a couple of things. First, be a gracious winner. "Act like you been there before." Second, when you lose, congratulate the other team and don't make excuses. "Crow goes down easier when you eat it with humble pie." An third, theres nothing wrong with supporting your team, but do it the right way! And for goodness sakes, stay for the whole game![/quote']

Can't put it any better than that!

What gets me is Kvilleballa runs his mouth on this board on every thread he reads' date=' regardless of whether or not it pertains to KV, [b']BUT NEVER GOES TO A FREAKIN' GAME! Where's the logic in that? Trash talker from afar? Biggest smack-mouth from the next county?

HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU SUPPORT A TEAM WHEN YOU WON'T EVEN PAY THE $5.00 FOR A TICKET?

Man shut your freaking mouth!! I go to majority of Kirbyville games. I had to work for this game. I was off when Pierce Rhodes had 19 carries for 292 yards on you guys!! :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124