Who is the best sophomore in the area??

[quote name='"bronco1

True' date=' Vince Young :shock:

I am sure Mr. Green would find that comment pretty funny. He is good player who is coming along nicely. If he keeps it up he will be a great player. We won't know until that time comes. I do hope the best for him, and I think he will do good things. That said... if there is a better sophomore in the area, I would love to watch him play.[/quote']

Bronco1 i agree with you 100%. The kid is awesome from what i hear. But the Next Vince Young statements are being thrown out quite frequently. We all need to remember these guys are all doing good with pretty good support around them. Let that offense lose a few players and lets see what he can do.That goes for my Mustangs as well.

If Vince Young had gone to Dayton' date=' they would have at least 2, possibly 3, straight state championships. I just shudder tothink about what Vince could have done with any sort of a disciplined, tough team around him. Those HISD schools.....I mean go look at Madison this year. Then try to think about that ragtag bunch adding one player and being within a few points of being the best in the state. It boggled the mind how much better Vince made them. Without Vince, Katy would have laid the hammer down on Madison early in the playoffs to the tune of about 35-7 probably.

You heard the same bs about Pierre Beasley too lol This kid from Dayton is probably more along those lines. Probably more like Carlyle Holiday. It just gets old trying to fight off some homers saying they have the next Vince Young. Jerrod Johnson is the same thing. He can't hold Vince's jock, but I'd be willing to bet Jerrod is just as good as this Green kid is.[/quote']

Let's not forget that Courtney Lewis was the RB there. I dare say he did his part to make that team an offensive juggernaut.

green (dayton) and burch (newton)... They have both had huge impacts for their teams this year and have promising futures. I would like to see some stats for these guys if anyone has any... I understand that burch runs, receives, and kicks for Newton?!?! That is a ton of responsibility for a sophmore.

Well In Barbers Hill

Offense- QB Tony Carmona #12 Does it all starting QB for the Varsity Next year 2, Andres Pagen #34 Gots some SPEED out runs Dugat Boys Easily

Defense- Cameran Swart #64, kyle Cox #44, JV now Koly Land #26 , Eric Comeuex # 70, Jacob Boul # 76 all on the Varisty Next Year ROOOOO ROOOOO

We can, We will, We're Barbers Hill

YAAAAAAY OK

# 76

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder