BC 27 HF 7 Final/Comments

sorry there inside card, my panties in a knot? i dont think so, hf was 1-5 in district play prior to playing bc, they had nothing to lose or gain by defeating bc except braging rights, since bc is 4-0 against hamshire since their drop, so to say my panties are in a knot is a total waste of your time, oh and by the way, i wear boxer briefs anyway so draw your own conclusions.

as for the game, it was actually pretty fair, cold, but fair. but i still dont know who the ineglible man downfield was when hamshire scored a td on the te dump, but sure enough there was a flag when it was going to be tied. i still need an explaination on that one, but not a smart-@#$ one. i mean it was the tight end, and he was ineligible? someone explain.

and hey inside card, you're right, 27 is more than 13, im glad youre smart enough to figure that out. last time i checked it was my prediction that bc would score less than 13, drawn from the fact that hf hadnt allowed anymore than that against anyone but wos, but i never said that it WOULD be, that why it is called a PREDICTION.

Little man? i think it is you who is suffering from little man syndrome, and that would explain why you are always pissed off my friend, or it could be that fact that bc will be sitting in the same place hf will be when playoffs begin: at HOME.

anyways, im sorry i cant be on setxsports.com all the time to take your little lashing, but go ahead if it puts you in a higher place to try and bring me down lash all you want. this is a forum, my feelings arent going to be hurt i promise you.

Guest Sports Cards

sorry there inside card' date=' my panties in a knot? i dont think so, hf was 1-5 in district play prior to playing bc, they had nothing to lose or gain by defeating bc except braging rights, since bc is 4-0 against hamshire since their drop, so to say my panties are in a knot is a total waste of your time, oh and by the way, i wear boxer briefs anyway so draw your own conclusions.

as for the game, it was actually pretty fair, cold, but fair. but i still dont know who the ineglible man downfield was when hamshire scored a td on the te dump, but sure enough there was a flag when it was going to be tied. i still need an explaination on that one, but not a smart-@#$ one. i mean it was the tight end, and he was ineligible? someone explain.

and hey inside card, you're right, 27 is more than 13, im glad youre smart enough to figure that out. last time i checked it was my prediction that bc would score less than 13, drawn from the fact that hf hadnt allowed anymore than that against anyone but wos, but i never said that it WOULD be, that why it is called a PREDICTION.

Little man? i think it is you who is suffering from little man syndrome, and that would explain why you are always pissed off my friend, or it could be that fact that bc will be sitting in the same place hf will be when playoffs begin: at HOME.

anyways, im sorry i cant be on setxsports.com all the time to take your little lashing, but go ahead if it puts you in a higher place to try and bring me down lash all you want. this is a forum, my feelings arent going to be hurt i promise you.[/quote']

The reciever on the side of the Tight End was ON the line of scrimmage. Therefore the TE was ineligable. It was the correct call. Their punt formation they have been using ALL year is also illegal. Not enough people on the line of scrimmage.

Thanks for sharing :roll:

I think somebody completely underestimated the Cardinals. :shock:

I think somebody should rein in their pre-game rhetoric if they aren't prepared for the post-game reality. :D

Like I said' date=' if you're going to talk that pre-game smack, then pony up when the final score hits the board. :wink:

By the way, you guys have fun with Kville 8)[/quote']

and you guys have fun with WOS :lol:

sorry there inside card' date=' my panties in a knot? i dont think so, hf was 1-5 in district play prior to playing bc, they had nothing to lose or gain by defeating bc except braging rights, since bc is 4-0 against hamshire since their drop, so to say my panties are in a knot is a total waste of your time, oh and by the way, i wear boxer briefs anyway so draw your own conclusions.

anyways, im sorry i cant be on setxsports.com all the time to take your little lashing, but go ahead if it puts you in a higher place to try and bring me down lash all you want. this is a forum, my feelings arent going to be hurt i promise you.[/quote']

Glad your panties aren't in a knot :lol::lol:

WORKS FOR ME!

When I first saw it' date=' I thought "fly on the wall", but like I said, I wasn't sure!

HFaninthestands has a warped and twisted sense of humor, AND I LOVE IT![/quote']

yeah, i know a person that has a sense of humor like this from hf, i asked if it was him and he wont own up to it. i find it very funny myself and i laughed at (what i think) this same person's humor for my 4 years at hf high school

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83