Newton JV

Guest EagleFan01

Guest EagleFan01

Yeah but CC lost to San Augustine and Hemphill..... Newton shouldn't have lost to CC the coaches said the refs were a little suspect..... They were from the Lufkin chapter so I don't know....

corrigans jv beat san augustines jv 32- 8

they did lose to hemphill

so if they beat shelbyville that will make them district champs with a 4-1 district record and a head to head win over newton

and corrigan had 6 starts that failed off that jv also, (including the QB) so newton cant use that excuse.

and dont start about the refs. everyone knows about how the refs are when your at newton.

corrigans jv beat san augustines jv 32- 8

they did lose to hemphill

so if they beat shelbyville that will make them district champs with a 4-1 district record and a head to head win over newton

and corrigan had 6 starts that failed off that jv also, (including the QB) so newton cant use that excuse.

and dont start about the refs. everyone knows about how the refs are when your at newton.[/quot

What rock did you crawl out from under? I don't think I was making any excuses. I was setting the record straight. Sounds like you have a problem with Newton. Take a stiff drink and try not to schedule us if you can't handle it.

Guest EagleFan01

Are you sure that makes CC clear cut champs? Newton beat Hemphill CC didn't so we have a 4-1 record also with a win over a team that beat you CC. I wasn't saying anything bad about the officials during the CC game I was going by what the coaches said about the game.... What is that mean we know what happens when you go to Newton you saying the officials help Newton win cause let me tell you we don't need any help to win thank you..... We just shut CC down in the second half and that is that is......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124