Orangefield Girls Advance

KFDM COOP

Orangefield Girls 71 BH 48...Congrats Lady Cats

They cheated!!!!! :lol:

Just playing, Congrats Bobcats on your win hope you continue on. Best of luck!!!!

Also Congrats to the BH girls for makeing it as far as you did. Great job girls!!!

WOS beat OF twice in district play. However, WOS has an outstanding post player (very tall, who beat us on the boards) that is not able to play now. If we can stop her replacement, we have an excellent shot at the win. No getting around it, our girls just don't have the height. What they do have is lots of GRIT and DETERMINATION. First things first, though. Gotta get by China Spring. Go get 'em Lady Cats!

WOS beat OF twice in district play. However' date=' WOS has an outstanding post player (very tall, who beat us on the boards) that is not able to play now. If we can stop her replacement, we have an excellent shot at the win. No getting around it, our girls just don't have the height. What they do have is lots of GRIT and DETERMINATION. First things first, though. Gotta get by China Spring. Go get 'em Lady Cats![/quote']

Sounds to me like the Cats are due......... :!: Whip them good :shock:

Guest bleed orange

Thank you BHfan for your comments, Your community and your girls are a class act. They have nothing to hang their heads about. They are young and should be very good next year again. Good luck in 4A, but you want need it.

Thank you BHfan for your comments' date=' Your community and your girls are a class act. They have nothing to hang their heads about. They are young and should be very good next year again. Good luck in 4A, but you want need it.[/quote']

No prob. Orangefield is also a class act! I have never ran across a Orangefield fan I didn't like. Unfortunalty we have Jody :lol: Someone's got to keep WOS in line though :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont