2A predictions

Demo Man

[quote name="AP2011" post="958655" timestamp="1296579396"]
i love how nobody really gives anahuac a chance :)
[/quote]
I predict it'll come down to Hardin and Anahuac. The hornets lost one senior from last years team, and brings alot of talent back. As does anahuac. Buna has had a great run of success over the last four years, that few teams can match at any level. But they lost alot of key players from last years team including some four year lettermen. This year District resides in Hardin.

• 3 weeks later...
This is a 2A forum correct?? if so, then Nacogdoches-Central Heights out of 22AA is by far the best team in the region. IMO theres not a team that can compete with them in SETX. No offense, but, from what i hear, CH has 3 D1 prospect. 2 of which are pitchers and throw mid-high 90's. If thats true, then noone will compete with them on the AA level lol

The reason Central Heights is ranked so high is because they can CRUSH the ball in any part of thier lineup! The statement about no offense is not true. And there is no one that throws mid 90's off the mound. I have watched them play and they do have a few hard pitchers in the mid to upper 80's. They return all starters I believe. Should be an exciting year![size=12pt][/size]
[color=green][font=Times New Roman][/font][/color]

Time will tell...but, looking at overall talent, if this team were anywhere but Warren, people would be scheduling vacation days for the playoffs.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and schedule those vacation days.These kids were VERY competetive last year as Freshman when I watched them against Buna,Kountze and Evadale.They have took a pounding so far on the gridiron and on the hardwood but they are a salty little bunch on the diamond.Good Luck boys and don't make me waste my vacation.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="968672" timestamp="1298090726"]
I think you're gonna be disappointed lol EC, Buna, Anahuac, and Hardin, and quite possibly Kountze are all better teams than Warren. Don't wanna be a damper but that's a pretty tough district. But theyll be more successful than in football or basketball definitely lol
[/quote]Now that's goin out on a limb LOL but they are gonna be better than some folks think.They will have to pitch by committee but they are gonna be solid in the field and hit the ball pretty well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami