Deweyville vs. Buna predictions...Buna Wins/Comments

[quote name="Bazinga" post="942802" timestamp="1294249785"]
Great job Buna too much for those lady pirates. 
[/quote]
I will be honest with you the lady pirates came out strong but ran out of gas, during the 3rd. But Buna didnt look the best either so there is no need to be cocky.

Not Cocky just stating fact.  I love it when people wear there feelings on there shoulder.  I think it was properly stated because if they did do well until the third quarter and ran out of gas then Buna was too much for them.  They should get into shape.  Cocky I don't think so but I can if you like.  Deweyville has some talent I have seen them play I just think they got to want it more then they will be fine.  Thanks

[quote name="Bazinga" post="942972" timestamp="1294265991"]
Not Cocky just stating fact.  I love it when people wear there feelings on there shoulder.  I think it was properly stated because if they did do well until the third quarter and ran out of gas then Buna was too much for them.  They should get into shape.  Cocky I don't think so but I can if you like.  Deweyville has some talent I have seen them play I just think they got to want it more then they will be fine.  Thanks
[/quote]

I agree that The girls where out played. The team that I seen play last night was not the team that played last week. I know you win some and you lose some. I just HATE internet tuff guys who gloat over a high school sports to get a raise out of people.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami