Thoughts on 24-2A! How do they finish?????

Bobcat55

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buna would be my favorite.Warren has a new coach and a ton of talent walking the halls,if some of them get back on the diamond they could compete for a spot.Deweyville looked pretty good last year not sure how many returners they have.That would be my top 3 .Buna,Deweyville and Warren.

It is going to be very interesting to see what teams do this year with their new coaches - just remember, these are kids so anything can happen when you get the ball in the air , kids seem to make a lot of mistakes when this happens - just look at the Tigers in the World Series.

Good Luck to all the teams and their new coaches !

We are all ready for some good Baseball ! 8)

to early to tell really but i say the top teams are Deweyville .. lost one starter from last year majority are seniors this year.. Buna .. dropping down to 2a and has very strong pitching from what i hear .. EC.. still a young team , didnt lose many starters .. and Hardin.. had strong young team last year as well im not sure how many they lost but i think they have most starters back..

not predicting the order of these but i think these are gonna be the top 4..

• 2 weeks later...

thats crazy no one has anahuac in the top three. i played last year and now play at SAGU. we played against the toughest district in 3-a as a really small school last year and won a few games.. when we played 2-a schools last year we crushed the pitching and set down most of the batters on k's. anahuac has lost 3 or 4 seniors who can play but they still have a really solid team. the number one pitcher damon ritter will most likely get disrict pitcher of the year and kelby shandy kirby will get district mvp when he is healthy he is the best athelete in 2a sports. sophmore omar teran will step into his brothers footsteps and be a great lead off hitter

yeah that was with our starting shortstop out who is now playin texas pan-am and i do believe that was won by a homerun by somebody on our team and then shandy driving in the wining run and i mean we won the game..but u forgot to mention how we beat kountze. the only 2a team that beat us last year was hardin by one run and thats because we had a couple guys out with injury. i believe our guys this year will def. make the playoffs or win the district we have always played good against buna so i mean we should be able to hang with them

yeah well im pretty sure last year he was able to pull off second team in our 3a district as pitcher the only reason he wasnt able to get first team cuz their were such pitchers as angelle,Haymon, Stringer, Roebuck...yeah maybe u heard of them..ur lucky im good guy and this is just a forum because young and stupid really got me.haha. i mean im doing what i wont to do with my life so maybe i am young and stupid

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder