22-3A scores..Possible 1st Round Playoff Match ups

I understand that the match ups between Silsbee and Splendora and Coldsping and Kerbyville are suppost to be beat downs for 21 AAA to win but dont forget this is Texas ive seen an unranked playoff team go to state throught the number 1 3 and 7 teams . Coldspring is fast we Know that and no one has stopped splendoras running game yet . And as for that 42 to 33 loss at Diboll the cats turned it over 3 times in the first for touchdowns you take away those points and splendora rolls.The team that wins in the game between Coldspring and Splendora i think will win in the first round no matter whop they play.Silsbee and K-Ville watchout because they wont stop until the final whistle. Splendora erased a 28 point defect before and coldspring came back from 19 down too unless im mistaken. They are ready you better be too.

Hey Gorilla, don't go into the "prediction business". Pretty good spread on the Splen-Shep prediction, I'll give ya that.

Cleveland DID get hammered (40-0) and Tarkington, well, (52-12), someone needs to tell them to get off the bus because I think they are still on it! I thought that game would be closer myself. Do you know how the tiebreaker works?

OK , then its points but don't most districts put a max "limit" on how many points you can use. For example, 10-15 points to keep people from running up the scores.

Example (Lets use 10 points) ALL of these teams have beaten each other by MORE than 10 points when they have played and if Shepherd wins by more than 10, what do you do then?

Guest TravelingBandsman

I'll have all my support behind 22-AAA. Half the teams in that district are in my own county, and the others are in throwing distance. The Liberty/WO-S game isn't gonna be pretty, but Coldspring/Kirbyville, and Silsbee/Splendora should be good games.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83