Hull-Daisetta at West Hardin Predictions? Game Of The Week

I agree with just about everything that has been said so far in this thread. This is a huge rivalry game and records can usually be thrown out the window. This year is even more special since both teams are serious playoff teams and this will be for the district championship. Hull-Daisetta is a very strong team this year, and I've been pumping them up all season long. I think WHALUM hit the nail on the head with the consistency issues. It all depends on which team comes out with the most intensity and plays determined ball. I dont' doubt HD's talent, but maybe their lack of experience in crutial games. Only 2 seniors start on this team and we have 7 sophs. starting both ways. If these kids step up and can handle the pressure they will win this game hands down. WH is a very tough team. Simmons is a work horse and is our main concern. If HD stops, or contains him HD wins this one by 14+. That's easier said than done though. This game will come down to intensity and mistakes, or lack there of. If both teams play a clean game, HD wins with it's superior speed. My prediction:

Hull-Daisetta - 28

West Hardin - 20

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124