Did WOODVILLE beat Kirbyville??? Score???

bbScout

No. We(Woodville) looked sloppy. The girls were tired and still in Volleyball mode. Got beat by like 20 BUT when they get there legs under them they are gonna be tough to stop. Only lost two seniors from last year. I would rather lose than do like last year and go undefeated and lose first playoff game. They are going to be fine!!! Gonna be tough to beat us after that!!!

but Woodville beat Kirbyville twice last year, once by abt 20 pts... also beat teams like Lovelady, Leggett, Kountze, Goodrich, etc...good thing Kirbyville not in same district this year

Woodville basketball always been at disadvantage to some schools as volleyball always makes lst round of playoffs and thus basketball team doesn't get to practice together until season starts... many other schools start practicing together as a team months earlier.

As long as Winnsboro remains in same Region, Woodville will never be back at state. They are a known powerhouse basketball/program school and it just won't happen. Can Woodville even make third place and get to the playoffs this year?

Well with that statement, I think we (all area teams from this region) learned that being ranked and being predicted to make it to Austin doesn't always hold true. Lesson learned! LE was much improved tonite. Even came back from 17 behind but conditioning still an issue. Just a few more games of figuring out which players with what situation. I too have high hopes and think tabc got it wrong! Woodville, Hemphill & then #3.  But first, win games, win tournament, win district then ONE game at a time. Fight for each one. Win each one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami