Beaumont ISD Broadcasts this Week

HubTx

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that we will be bringing you two Beaumont ISD games this week....

Friday night Jereme Hubbard and Adam Davis will be at the Butch bringing you all the action between Beaumont Central and Humble....

Saturday afternoon Mike Sanchez will be in Baytown bringing you the Beaumont West Brook Bruins in their Area Round matchup....

We are proud to bring you these two broadcasts and we are also looking for sponsors for these broadcasts... If you are interested in sponsoring the broadcasts or if you may have any leads, please reply or send me a PM....

Thanks guys!!!!

[size=16pt][color=crimson]"We are proud to bring you these two broadcasts and we are also looking for sponsors for these broadcasts... If you are interested in sponsoring the broadcasts or if you may have any leads, please reply or send me a PM"[/color][/size]....HubTx

Thanks guys!!!!

[quote name="HubTx" post="909426" timestamp="1289794626"]
Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that we will be bringing you two Beaumont ISD games this week....

Friday night Jereme Hubbard and Adam Davis will be at the Butch bringing you all the action between Beaumont Central and Humble....

Saturday afternoon Mike Sanchez will be in Baytown bringing you the Beaumont West Brook Bruins in their Area Round matchup....

We are proud to bring you these two broadcasts and we are also looking for sponsors for these broadcasts... If you are interested in sponsoring the broadcasts or if you may have any leads, please reply or send me a PM....

Thanks guys!!!!

Any video streams either night ??? ??? ???

[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124