How tough will it be?

K-ville

I think that Kville will have quite a bit of "tough" competition however, the Wildcats will prevail!  In fact, my in-laws live in Brownwood and that is all I have heard this year - Shipley this, Lions that.  So, I have informed them that Kville is on the way and they haven't seen anything like them this year.  So, please shut em up for me!!  Good luck in the playoffs.

Kville didnt draw a very good road to the final!  If your asking when will they be tested?  Well it looks like it starts next week!!  WLV or Lorena either one will be tough game.  From there it just gets tougher.  Looks like it could possibly be a match up against Coldspring AND WOS again!  Its tough to beat teams as good as they are twice in once season much less both of them.  Cats just need to worry about one game at a time and not look forward.  Take care of business each week and let the finals come to you!  Dont go chasing the finals or you could be watching them at home!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="905320" timestamp="1289581828"]
Kville didnt draw a very good road to the final!  If your asking when will they be tested?  Well it looks like it starts next week!!  WLV or Lorena either one will be tough game.  From there it just gets tougher.  Looks like it could possibly be a match up against Coldspring AND WOS again!  Its tough to beat teams as good as they are twice in once season much less both of them.  Cats just need to worry about one game at a time and not look forward.  Take care of business each week and let the finals come to you!  Dont go chasing the finals or you could be watching them at home!
[/quote]

I agree 112% ;D

[quote name="rykerx144" post="905320" timestamp="1289581828"]
[/quote]

Don't they get the winner out of Fairfeild & Waco La Vega..

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="905655" timestamp="1289606391"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=75957.msg905320#msg905320 date=1289581828]
[/quote]

[/quote] Fairfield won tonight i do believe.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="905655" timestamp="1289606391"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=75957.msg905320#msg905320 date=1289581828]
Kville didnt draw a very good road to the final!  If your asking when will they be tested?  Well it looks like it starts next week!!  WLV or Lorena either one will be tough game.  From there it just gets tougher.  Looks like it could possibly be a match up against Coldspring AND WOS again!  Its tough to beat teams as good as they are twice in once season much less both of them.  Cats just need to worry about one game at a time and not look forward.  Take care of business each week and let the finals come to you!  Dont go chasing the finals or you could be watching them at home!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes.
If you want updated 99.1 is carrying the game
http://texas99.com/

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont