To the guy who said the SJFL Maroon Flag team wasn't in the top three...

Best Flag team in any league????  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Best Flag team in any league????

• Silsbee Maroon
    • Silsbee Maroon

Funny how you said that the Maroon Flag team wasnt' even in the top three flag teams in LJFL cause they are now gonna play in the superbowl game and are UNDEFEATED!!! I believe someones exact words were " EC GOLD will beat the breaks off of SILSBEE MAROON"....I think they had the teams a little mixed up....lol!!!

Curious to know how the Silsbee White team did?? Oh never mind I know they went 2-5 while the marroon went 7-0??? Wow white team must of had some bad breaks or just maybe one team was stacked. By the looks of the rankings seems several teams did that.

The Silsbee League does not allow for teams to be stacked.  The Silsbee Maroon Flag team was made up of mostly 5 and 6 year olds and only a couple of 7 so before you try and use that old excuse make sure you know the facts!!!! The team was coached very very well and have some awesome kids that work very well together.. Talent is Talent no matter what age!!!!

[quote name="fballfa" post="902159" timestamp="1289268574"]
The Silsbee League does not allow for teams to be stacked.  The Silsbee Maroon Flag team was made up of mostly 5 and 6 year olds and only a couple of 7 so before you try and use that old excuse make sure you know the facts!!!! The team was coached very very well and have some awesome kids that work very well together.. Talent is Talent no matter what age!!!!
[/quote]Wow. #1, and 15 are 8 yrs old and they do all the damage. So get that 5 and 6 year old mess out of here. E.C #23 is also 8 yrs old. Hj white had the youngest team in the league led by #13 and they say is 6!! Silsbee maroon is stacked with those 2 players and the coaches kids. That's 4 skilled players. They put 2 at receiver, 1 and running back and #1 at Qb. That's is very effective playing 8 on 8 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder