WARREN @ EAST CHAMBERS predictions

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="wouldsmith" post="894042" timestamp="1288651143"]
Yea I hate to see a 0-10 season for those kids.  Who knows man...anything can happen I guess.  Not likely But there's always hope
[/quote]

Oh come on! You are hoping against hope Warren pulls off an incredible upset against EC because mathematically, Buna is still alive.  :D

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="894049" timestamp="1288651610"]
[quote author=wouldsmith link=topic=75352.msg894042#msg894042 date=1288651143]
Yea I hate to see a 0-10 season for those kids.  Who knows man...anything can happen I guess.  Not likely But there's always hope
[/quote]

Oh come on! You are hoping against hope Warren pulls off an incredible upset against EC because
mathematically, Buna is still alive.  :D
[/quote]

If Warren wins that wont do anything for buna.  Ec will still be district champs
  So yea....come on....I hope Warren gets a win purely so they get a w this year.

[quote name="sportster" post="894309" timestamp="1288666389"]
BUNA better worry about Woodville and forget thinking about Warren beating EC. That will never happen.

WOODVILLE 28
       Buna          14
[/quote]
The Buna players and coaches are game planning for Woodville the Buna fans are Kountze and Warren fans this week also cause if either one of those teams win and Buna does the Buna is in the playoffs and if Warren does beat EC and Buna wins EC does not make the playoffs

[quote name="wouldsmith" post="894297" timestamp="1288665551"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=75352.msg894049#msg894049 date=1288651610]
[quote author=wouldsmith link=topic=75352.msg894042#msg894042 date=1288651143]
[/quote]

Oh come on! You are hoping against hope Warren pulls off an incredible upset against EC because
mathematically, Buna is still alive.  :D
[/quote]

If Warren wins that wont do anything for buna.  Ec will still be [b]district champs[/b]  So yea....come on....I hope Warren gets a win purely so they get a w this year.
[/quote]

Rephrase please, Co-District Champs with Anahuac!!

Rephrase please, Co-District Champs with Anahuac!!
[/quote]

I doubt Warren will Beat EC but if Warren does beat EC then That would Make Anahuac District champs with one lose assuming they beat Hardin and EC would be tied with Newton and Buna at 2 losses assuming they both win and Buna owns the tie breaker with EC. 

Guest ECBucFan
Anahuac and everyone else can call EC "[u]Co[/u]-champs" all they want, [i]as long as EC beats Warren[/i]. EC would have the districts #1 seed and first round bye, and thats all that matters. Having the #1 seed last year let EC avoid Kirbyville in the first week, and EC ended up in the 3rd round. GO BUCS!

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="894348" timestamp="1288668908"]
Anahuac and everyone else can call EC "[u]Co[/u]-champs" all they want, [i]as long as EC beats Warren[/i]. EC would have the districts #1 seed and first round bye, and thats all that matters. Having the #1 seed last year let EC avoid Kirbyville in the first week, and EC ended up in the 3rd round. GO BUCS!
[/quote]

Actually, Anahuac played Kirbyville last year because they were the D1 seed - EC was outright district champs but was the first seed in Division 2.  Last year they were outright champs - this year, CO champs!!  Couldn't take care of business in Buna.

I am pulling for EC in the playoffs though!!  Be careful, a bye isn't always a good thing.  I hope EC doesn't come out flat!  Good luck in the playoffs!!

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="StangBacker" post="894355" timestamp="1288669651"]
Be careful, a bye isn't always a good thing. 
[/quote]

I hear what you are saying, but never, ever, ever, did anyone ever lose in a 1st round bye!  8)

This year, I believe a first round bye would be great for EC. The nagging injuries the Bucs play through will continue to heal, and lotza' good scouting can go on during the bye week.

[u]Gotta beat WARREN, first, though![/u]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics