stjfl junior 2nd rd predictions

Congrats to WOS. Excellent played game, they put it to us big time 44-6. I really thought it would be closer but... I was way off. Their running game was great but I think what impressed me the most was how fast and hard the defense tackled. If I could get our kids to go in full speed and make those kind of hits, it would be great. Maybe next year! Good Luck at Super Bowl.

[quote name="BDog95" post="900841" timestamp="1289167795"]
Congrats to WOS. Excellent played game, they put it to us big time 44-6. I really thought it would be closer but... I was way off. Their running game was great but I think what impressed me the most was how fast and hard the defense tackled. If I could get our kids to go in full speed and make those kind of hits, it would be great. Maybe next year! Good Luck at Super Bowl.
[/quote]

BDOG, I watched the first 1/2 of your game. The speed on WOS is simply amazing. They are quick on both sides of the ball. Now it's time to see if Lumberton Red do something.

[quote name="BDog95" post="900841" timestamp="1289167795"]
[/quote]
Thank you coach, and let me also say that your team played an excellent game. The forney kid was tough as nails and your defense lit us up like a Christmas tree too! I wan't to make sure that you let # 17 from your team know that I have a lot of respect for him. He was an excellent player but most of all his sportsmanship was out of this world. #17 totally surprised me during the game when #50 was kinda hurt and as I ran over to check on him, he stood up and headed back to the huddle. On my way back to my sideline #17 touched my hand and said "hey coach you guys are doing a great job" that totally shocked me and I wanted everyone to know what kind of kid he is. I know as a father, there is no trophy or win that can amount to the feeling you get to know that you have raised your son to be a kid like this!! This is why we do what we do, and I am so proud of this young man!!! Congrats coach on a great season!!!!

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="901457" timestamp="1289217725"]
[quote author=BDog95 link=topic=75351.msg900841#msg900841 date=1289167795]
[/quote]
Thank you coach, and let me also say that your team played an excellent game. The forney kid was tough as nails and your defense lit us up like a Christmas tree too! I wan't to make sure that you let # 17 from your team know that I have a lot of respect for him. He was an excellent player but most of all his sportsmanship was out of this world. #17 totally surprised me during the game when #50 was kinda hurt and as I ran over to check on him, he stood up and headed back to the huddle. On my way back to my sideline #17 touched my hand and said "hey coach you guys are doing a great job" that totally shocked me and I wanted everyone to know what kind of kid he is. I know as a father, there is no trophy or win that can amount to the feeling you get to know that you have raised your son to be a kid like this!! This is why we do what we do, and I am so proud of this young man!!! Congrats coach on a great season!!!!
[/quote]

Very cool post Icewater.......threw some Karma your way!

[quote name="jrmdvs536" post="901726" timestamp="1289241007"]
Those Lumberton coaches must hate each others guts!! The white team never scored a first down the whole game and red was kicking field goals with almost 50 points on the board!  ::) Ive never seen anything like that from rival towns even. Coaches will pull the quarterback when the game got out of control but not this game. Red kept their quarterback and number 1 till the end. Not starting trouble but I am glad my kids dont go to Lumberton. WOS takes superbowl by 20 points!
[/quote]

1. That field goal was the first one made this year. (Had a better chance of not making it than making it)
2. Per the rules we took out our entire back field when the spread was achieved.
3. Last year score:  Lum White Jr 37  Lum Red Jr 0

And you are trying to start trouble, so do it with your own city.  Based on your attitude, I agree with you......I'm glad your kids don't go to Lumberton either.  ;)

I keep hearing all types of crazy stuff like we cheated by scouting and all other stuff.  Why can't anyone Get on here and say damn those Lumberton boys played great.  No it has to be about coaches hating each other.  Our boys practiced hard and had a goal to be in the Super Bowl.  Our kids were fired up and executed well.  It all boils down to they are 10-11 yr old boys.  They deserve some props. 

[quote name="demons95" post="901839" timestamp="1289247804"]
I keep hearing all types of crazy stuff like we cheated by scouting and all other stuff.  Why can't anyone Get on here and say dang those Lumberton boys played great.  No it has to be about coaches hating each other.  Our boys practiced hard and had a goal to be in the Super Bowl.  Our kids were fired up and executed well.  It all boils down to they are 10-11 yr old boys.  They deserve some props. 
[/quote]
I have respect for your coaches and your team, if it will make you feel better " Dang!!! those Lumberton boys played great" you guys have had a stellar season! L-TRAIN was more like runaway train this past Sat.

[quote name="jrmdvs536" post="901880" timestamp="1289251859"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=75351.msg901769#msg901769 date=1289244078]
[quote author=jrmdvs536 link=topic=75351.msg901726#msg901726 date=1289241007]
Those Lumberton coaches must hate each others guts!! The white team never scored a first down the whole game and red was kicking field goals with almost 50 points on the board!  ::) Ive never seen anything like that from rival towns even. Coaches will pull the quarterback when the game got out of control but not this game. Red kept their quarterback and number 1 till the end. Not starting trouble but I am glad my kids dont go to Lumberton. WOS takes superbowl by 20 points!
[/quote]

1. That field goal was the first one made this year. (Had a better chance of not making it than making it)
2. Per the rules we took out our entire back field when the spread was achieved.
3. Last year score:   Lum White Jr 37   Lum Red Jr 0

And you are trying to start trouble, so do it with your own city.  Based on your attitude, I agree with you......I'm glad your kids don't go to Lumberton either.   ;)

[/quote]

[size=12pt][b]1. No matter what the chances were, you got a 2 pointer at 48 to 0[/b][/size]
2. I know I saw 1 with the ball in the 4rth quarter and I thought he was a primary back, but maybe he isnt. I didnt know it was a rule but it should be.
3. Like I said yalls coaches hate each other. I don't remember white and red in the playoff last year but still 50 is a lot bigger than 37

Who said red cheated by scouting or that other mess? That must be a ltown thing back to hating I cant find anything here about it.
[/quote]

The score was 49 to 0, not 50. It was an extra point NOT a field goal. An extra point is 1 point.  ::)
And a field goal is 3 points, and a catch in the endzone is 2 points.

Also, Red and White played in week 4 or 5.  Red did not make playoff's.

If your gonna talk crap, at least get facts straight.

[quote name="demons95" post="901899" timestamp="1289252945"]
Thanks ICE.  The same respect is given back and looking forward to this weekend.  Hoping for great weather like this past weekend.  You bringing the Crown Royal?
[/quote]
I can't hang with the dark liquor bro, gott have clear or drink my beer! I am sure you can appreciate that!! I wrote a song one time it went "BUD LIGHT IN MY POCKET" hahahahahaha

Hippie she's right, your not going to change her mind, and it is irrelevant anyway.  We don't have to justify anything and she needs to go back and look at the tape again.  I don't know what part the wind will play in saturday's ball game but i will take any advantage that i can. 

[quote name="ac89" post="902203" timestamp="1289270446"]
Well demon i don't really i just assumed because she was really soft hearted and didn't seem to know alot about football.  [b]Not to mention how upset hippie was getting, i figured only a woman could frustrate him like that.[/b][/quote]

lmao.....it's got to be a woman.........!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder